Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • ^ I tried but dads boobs don't seem to be working properly.
  • Try taking your dentures out
  • Ok. I might ask him to wax aswell
  • If that works, the answer to the first question might be "only when she spits on her hanky and scrubs your face with it".

On a scale of 1-10, exactly how needy are you?
  • ^ above average, maybe a 7 I think. 7.5
  • Really?!

Well, give it at least a week.

Or until she starts calling you "son"
    Post edited by whisperit at 2014-01-12 13:34:15
  • Feeling cold :(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • ping said:

I met my dads new girlfriend last night. Bit weird, but she seemed nice enough. When should I start calling her mum?

Know the feeling. My parents were married for just over 40 years. Now my Mum is with someone else. He is sound. But i just feel oh so odd about it all.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^ mine too, mum died just over a year ago. its odd seeing them with someone else isn't it? my sisters not happy about it at all really but i don't see the point in been upset, dad seems happy so i'm thinking that's the main thing.
  • ^ I remember Ping. It can be strange getting used to. My mom has been married 6 times, not even sure I remember all their names! She's going on a 7th. I've always envied people who've had a loving, caring mother..but I'll save that for therapy. I suppose if it makes him happy, it's worth being happy for him.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • It is awkward, but only because we sometimes forget to see our parents as actual people ,and not just as our parents. Every wants to feel loved, and we should be happy that they've managed to find that for themselves again or, for the 7th time :)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • To make matters worse my mom met him on Facebook...what the hell is this world coming to.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ^ Good for her, yeah?

My dad suddenly died of a heartfailure just after my mum&dad were married for 40y. Mi mum has been living like a zombie the first year. Now she´s slowly getting back on track. It breaks my heart to see her so unhappy. Recently she retired from work and somehow seems to remember life is beautiful. Hope she finds a way to look at the future again. Even if it takes Facebook or whatever (which in my mums’ case is not very likely, but that is not the point right now).

• Discombobulated .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Discombobulated .

Now ice cold chilled mofo`s .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!