Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • ^ Good for her, yeah?

My dad suddenly died of a heartfailure just after my mum&dad were married for 40y. Mi mum has been living like a zombie the first year. Now she´s slowly getting back on track. It breaks my heart to see her so unhappy. Recently she retired from work and somehow seems to remember life is beautiful. Hope she finds a way to look at the future again. Even if it takes Facebook or whatever (which in my mums’ case is not very likely, but that is not the point right now).

• Discombobulated .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Discombobulated .

Now ice cold chilled mofo`s .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Done nothing today. Been alone a lot too. So i have had far too many cups of coffee. Must have had 15. That is it now. 3 more before bedtime. Back to normal tomorrow. Early start.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • :-SS :-(( :-S

Yep that about covers it.
  • Bored to be honest  :-<
  • Tired! to be even more honest.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • REALLY REALLY hyper. Because of last nights football. Somebody will bring me down soon enough. Probably the kids mis-behaving or something tonight.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I'm feeling rather pleased with myself. My novel in progress is to have 20 chapters. Today, I've polished Ch 18, written the final three pages of Ch 19 (although it needs revising and polishing) and made a start on Ch 20.
  • =D>

When will the rest be available again?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

=D>

When will the rest be available again?

That is very hard to say.  My publishing contract assigns the rights for the whole series to Chomu Press.  They have until October of this year to publish the second volume.  I suppose that, if they fail to publish it, I will be entitled to make other arrangements.  If they are going to publish the second volume, they ought to make some kind of move on it soon.  Publication takes a while.  The best I can say is "watch this space".
  • Feeling very sad tonight to find out that an old school friend of mine who I have been back in touch with for a while has died. I dont know the circumstances but hes been in and out of hospital a lot over the past year so dont know if its due to that or if its all got too much for him and hes done something. Its very sad anyway and I cant get my head round it.
    36 is still too young and my thoughts go out to his Mum and brother. 
  • ^ Aw, sorry to hear that Hells. Death certainly makes us contemplate life. I once heard of an ancient Chinese tradition where death was celebrated as a liberation from suffering. Hugs for you Hells.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • That is awful. A few people who i went to school with have died. Thirties is far too young. I know i moan about things, But really i should realise how lucky i am.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sorry to hear that, Hells. Wish you the best!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!