Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Ok now. But i know next door are having a New years party later on. They will be way ott with their music and shouting etc. I think it is hyped tbh.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Ponygurl said:

Like shit.

I'm not sure I'm with you there, Ms Ponygurl.  I don't think that I like shit very much.
  • Chilled out. Glad it is back to normal. The holidays seem to drag on.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Pet said:

Ponygurl said:

Like shit.

I'm not sure I'm with you there, Ms Ponygurl.  I don't think that I like shit very much.

Oh yes, may I make a correction then? Like shite.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I'm feeling rather...FAT. I hope you're feeling better Pony. I think the holidays leave everyone feeling a little fat/blue/depressed/exhausted. Me, I'm just fat:)
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-01-02 20:38:28
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ^ Funny you mention that.. I'm going low carb again. Too much pumpkin pie, and chocolate lately. I feel like a Oompa Loompa. I got a military friend who was putting me through her version of bootcamp...but I bailed. Jeez, I gotta get disciplined again. I need some endorphins to pull me outta this!
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Tell me about it, I'm disgusted with my lack of will power. The terrible part is when you're 20 it just all comes off in a few days, now getting rid of just 4 or 5lbs is such a bitch! The exchange rate is just not what it used to be, know what I'm saying...
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-01-02 22:50:21
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Will (the p) still looooooves you, pony.

(and I think Alison (the p) has a bit of a thing for you, A_is_A)
  • You guys make me feel go about myself. I have not over-indulged over Christmas. Not for weight reasons but like i have said loads of times, Nothing sugary passes through my mouth since i had root canal on one of my teeth. Glad we are back to normal now. The holiday period seems to drag on.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^ Sugar will be the death of me, i have resigned myself to this fate. Anyway, I think Alison (The P) is irresistible. She can come and visit the tropics anytime she likes. I will warn though, that she may run the risk of being eaten. As Pony mentioned, Cubans are an easily excitable bunch and every now and again we do love a tasty little bird...Muah-ha-ha!!!

Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-01-04 00:00:38
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • My nice chilled out period is over. Big time too. My eldest did what she has done a few times. Totally refused to go to School. Of course some of you would say, Drag her there. The house is really noisy and stressed. Just wish i could get her sorted out properly and not quick fixes.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I try to enjoy it. But i am surrounded by trouble. The only way out would be to sod off but then i guess i would be lonely. Said it loads of times i try to keep positive with Football and Music. Sorry to moan.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  •  I have a friend Lisa , she had a brain tumour in her late 20`s , she is still having regular operations to kickstart her and keep her alive . I went to her 40th birthday in 2012 , since then she has lost her grandfather that year and last year lost her gran and her mum within 2 weeks and then went straight into hospital for yet another operation after the funeral and she had another just after Xmas . She struggles to leave the house and is unable to work , living off benefits .

1.Perspective

2.Forums don`t solve problems , talking face to face with the people concerned does . Don`t apologise (again) to me , you`re not married to me (just as well ,you bloody scouser ;) ) and neither am I your children .

3.Call me patronising or whatever , I don`t care , someone had to say it .  

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I`m in work getting paid to type an `agony uncle` article , that`ll be £38.50 moon pounds please . One more night shift , then off work for 12days , that`s when I have to start the Insanity DVD workout I bought (which currenlty has more dust on it than Subos excercise bike) . I`ll be grateful to come back to work .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!