Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Many thanks Carpy, Rob and Dreeke/Marlou. Normally I don't like pics of me but these have made my day. They obviously capture the deep rapport that Angie & I have got going :) Sally will be jealous!

I put my imagined conversation through The Scottish Translator and it came up with this: "Awrite thaur, angie! Aam pure lookin' forward tae th' gig! yoo're lookin' fantabuloos". "Sam tae ye, me guid mukker keith!" 

I hope it went at least a little like that! :)

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-25 10:40:08
  • Upset about the fact that the whole album freakin leaked.  >:P
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Thinking its time I left this forum....
  • chokka said:

Thinking its time I left this forum....

QUICK DO A BIG DRAMATIC TOPIC ABOUT IT BECAUSE SERIOUS BUSINESS
  • I tried that. Didn't work.  :))
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Erm.

No.
  • On a more serious note, I just received an invitation to one of my friend's birthday parties. He is a huge Goldfrapp fan.

I feel excited.
  • Nobody should feel they have to leave :( it's just new album fjsdkdk rrowgh

that's the official term.

And do you know what I think doesn't help? This forum layout is a bit claustrophobic.
  • I feel a little perplexed as to what I should give him for his birthday.

Can you guys help me with some suggestions. 

:-/
  • ^You're probably right, folks. The new album is getting some people over-excited.
    But it is putting me off the place - if this was my first visit to the GMB, i wouldnt hang around. Maybe Pet has the right idea, and I should wait in the old site until after the more - uh - hormonal posting has subsided. 
  • whisperit said:

^You're probably right, folks. The new album is getting some people over-excited.
    But it is putting me off the place - if this was my first visit to the GMB, i wouldnt hang around. Maybe Pet has the right idea, and I should wait in the old site until after the more - uh - hormonal posting has subsided. 

yep, i wouldn't want to dive into this lot if i wasn't here already. its a friggin mess trying to wade through all the shite thats been posted all over the place at the moment. 
  • Oh your gods, how does a message board for a musical band make people so craggy?

You need so much more drugs in your diet.

I'm currently on Fox Fruits.
    Radical, man.
  • ^Send some!
  • ...!?!?

Get your own, jammy bastid.

Kids these days.

Get yourselves to the petrol stations and ask passing adults if they'll buy it for you. Works every time.

Except when it doesn't.
  • Aint you a passing adult then?

Bah.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!