Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • ^ haha, yes, maybe. Btw, Marc kremers is on twitter if anyone wants to give him a nudge.
  • Since it seems that, for quite awhile, I've done most of the nudging, even on the old board, I'll beg off this time.  Once again, I'll offer the Mods the email address of the guy that is supposed to be taking care of this board, which is NOT Mark.
  • 100% Spiffy , its Fridays its CHIPS night
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • TFI Friday. Been a looooong stressful week for me.
  • Head office sent a massive important email saying to withdraw and dispose of all bow and arrow sets from the kid toys.

Didn't say why, so in the name OF SCIENCE the warehouse staff and I spent far too long playing with them to find out how they were dangerous.

Technically it IS my job. It's why last week I was running around with a bubble gun.

Making sure it worked.

'cos that's my job.
  • Since it seems that, for quite awhile, I've done most of the nudging, even on the old board, I'll beg off this time.  Once again, I'll offer the Mods the email address of the guy that is supposed to be taking care of this board, which is NOT Mark.

Didn't Marc say Adam Klein was supposed to be in charge?

Me and Carpy have been in e-mail contact with Adam since December. Sometimes he'd reply quite quickly, but other times he didn't reply at all.

• I was going to do an update on my state of health - its all action here, chaps! - but am much more interested in hearing more about the BOWS AND ARROWS.

HOW ARE THEY DANGEROUS, KIYURI?

WILL THEY HAVE MY EYE OUT?

A NATION WAITS...
    Post edited by whisperit at 2013-07-26 13:37:55
  • A bit tired.

Oh, and I can't keep up with the current posting rate
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Didn't Marc say Adam Klein was supposed to be in charge?

Yes, indeedy.  Too bad.  That seemed to be the great white hope...
  • whisperit said:

A NATION WAITS...

I think I might have mentioned this before but I thought this picture of a coffee cup from Canada was great!  The cup stated something like, "if you were in any other country, you would have a dumb statement on this cup about the coffee being hot."  Of course, Green Mountain Roasters coffee cup in the Northeast U.S. is pretty good.  "The coffee in this cup is hot and delicious!!!"
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-26 14:30:49
  • Having difficulty keeping my eyes open. I think we are all ready for Monday as long as nothing drastic happens over the weekend....I can't let that be my problem though. :-)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • feeling better  to much sun while working tho....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • whisperit said:

I was going to do an update on my state of health - its all action here, chaps! - but am much more interested in hearing more about the BOWS AND ARROWS.

HOW ARE THEY DANGEROUS, KIYURI?

A NATION WAITS...

You could have your eye out with a spoon if you tried. I've never had to withdraw spoons.
  • You should never put anything sharper than your elbow in your eye.

Or is that your ear? Your arse?

• We may as well chop all our fingers off too...and stop using pens etc etc...Not to mention those awful tree things with their lethal twig weapons.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!