Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • I've just seen my first ever spam posting (I tend to view all discussions and not just Goldfrapp News).  I feel violated, and not in a good way.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • :D

By the time you count to three.............
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • You're a god Carpy.  Very much appreciated.  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Many thanks Carpy, Rob and Dreeke/Marlou. Normally I don't like pics of me but these have made my day. They obviously capture the deep rapport that Angie & I have got going :) Sally will be jealous!

I put my imagined conversation through The Scottish Translator and it came up with this: "Awrite thaur, angie! Aam pure lookin' forward tae th' gig! yoo're lookin' fantabuloos". "Sam tae ye, me guid mukker keith!" 

I hope it went at least a little like that! :)

Actually, we were conversing in Latin! The other language is only spoken when we're overheard!

The post-holiday blues have been bluer than the usual blue this week. This time last week....sigh. But the weekend is approaching so spirits will be raised.
  • feeling ill , can't sleep , need a goldfrapp gig to cure me, even tho it's a week since my last 1...

people here getting more annoying by the day really beginning to think there doing it on-purpose.....

Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I WANT A CATBUG!

• I've been on a strawberry frenzy, I now feel like Kate did.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • hmmmmm strawberries =P~
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • F**k me I can't believe my post count on here already!
  • chokka said:

F**k me...already!

Um...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Nicely done....
  • But I haven't done yet.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Bright eyed and bushy tailed.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-26 01:48:51
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • jozzy81 said:

feeling ill , can't sleep , need a goldfrapp gig to cure me, even tho it's a week since my last 1...

people here (as in home) getting more annoying by the day really beginning to think there doing it on-purpose.....

Love Goldfrapp.....
  • It would be good if they gave us (mods) just a few more permissions... so we could fix/alter board settings.

God, yes!  They are clearly paying zero attention.  I'm expecting something like this happened with the funky mobile window.  Alison: "Hey Mark, did you notice this illtle window never goes away?"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!