Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • I is.

But I'm the sort who'll take the money and leave through the back entrance.

It's why I can never go back to Swindon.
  • I feel like "Top Posters" was a really bad idea.

"I have you in my sights....."
    "its MY favourite song"

i think we'd have a pretty good idea regardless....
  • I kinda miss Alan.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I'm not over this forum cos of the leak thing (though I am now bored of that) I'm tired of logging on and wading through Alanspam to read the thoughts and opinions of others...... It's turning into a blog of meaningless crap on here. I've met some lovely people through here (namely every frapper I met at MIF ) and some equally lovely people through private messaging (you know who you are) but this forum isn't fun for me anymore.

There's been some great exchanges of opinion on here eg The Mental Health Thread, but how long before that becomes taken over by round the clock nonsense?

• folklore said:

Nobody should feel they have to leave :( it's just new album fjsdkdk rrowgh

that's the official term.

And do you know what I think doesn't help? This forum layout is a bit claustrophobic.

Oxygen quick, I can't breath. Cough, cough. ;)
  • It is a bit.......squished.....especially on a widescreen monitor, isn't it.

I'm sure squished is a technical term, right?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • It would be good if they gave us (mods) just a few more permissions... so we could fix/alter board settings.

I guess the fact that the mobile-mode quirk did get resolved recently might mean they (admin) are tweaking things?

• Feeling pretty much drained, getting ready for the dreaded  stock take at work....I thought that now we have the new assistant manager I would not have o be involved.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Feeling pretty much drained, getting ready for the dreaded  stock take at work....I thought that now we have the new assistant manager I would not have o be involved.

Strength to you, as and when you need it :)

• Strength to you, as and when you need it :)

Thank you :) There is a tiny bit of me that enjoys the regime and organization of it however it would be nice if someone could take the reigns every so often. My manager is great I guess it is just a case that she has known me longer and wants to leave it with me but I don't like the idea of treading on anyone and putting their noses out of joint.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Just be yourself and it'll all be fine in the end.
  • Don't let work define you or your feelings, C.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I try not to and I would like to think that I am the same barmy idiot in and out of work....prob why I don't get promoted...(not hard nosed and professional enough, also I prob don't take all of it as seriously as the hierarchy would like me to but really...it is a garden centre for heavens sake) I know and am told that I am more than capable of the job and that I need to 'expose' myself more to head office but I don't really want to be that person I would rather get credit for what I can do rather than what I can say I can do...not really the real world though :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!