Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • It is nothing really...honestly nothing.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Yeah, that's what I thought.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • You can read me like a book! :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

You can read me like a book! :)

Indeed, and like a book, I could bury myself in you all day.
  • :O Heavens!
    You tease!
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-24 17:32:17
  • Metaphorically, that is.
  • Hahahaha :)
  • *is totally not teasing*
  • For Keith (& Angie):-

Many thanks Carpy, Rob and Dreeke/Marlou. Normally I don't like pics of me but these have made my day. They obviously capture the deep rapport that Angie & I have got going :) Sally will be jealous!
  • Fixed the keyboard glitch.

Feeling happy.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • A bit sick now after the garlic mayonnaise incident. b-(
  • Or lube.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Feeling odd.... Cos I have no essays to do....
  • On reflection....

I think I've overreacted somewhat to recent activity on here...

This whole leak business has irritated me, because I'm.torn by feeling jealous over those who have heard it and my desire to wait for the official release...

Also certain activity on here ie. Excessive, pointless, attention seeking, contradictory posting has been very annoying...

Still, its important to remember why I like the forum so much...
  • After 3-hour nap (or was it 2 hours), I still feel sleepy. Someone, wake me up.  :O
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!