Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Feel sick, tired, and in pain :(
    Considering going to sleep now and not getting out of bed ever again until I stop feeling tired.

• @Low hope you feel better. x
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Thank you Alan. Sleep should hopefully solve it, it usually does. :)

• Seriously ticked off.......one of those small insignificant things mentioned in the other thread has got under my skin.....I feel a Sheldon moment coming on!!!!! Deep breaths.....
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Sweet dreams @Low. x
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Resignation
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-24 16:27:16
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I feel sad for Low.
  • tedium
  • Bingo!

Again.........
  • I feel better after listening to 'Drew'.
  • And again! Bingo! BINGO!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Is anyone having problems with their keyboard? Mine is acting up.

I feel frustrated.
  • Just seen something amazing....only comes along once in a blue moon...I'M THRILLED...THRILLED I TELL YOU. :) :) :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-24 16:44:55
  • I feel like reporting people on Tumblr. 
    I hate leaks. I also hate people 'stealing' art. And mature content blogs that keep spamming. So yes, I'm not in a great mood right now.
  • Cervus said:

Just seen something amazing....only comes along once in a blue moon...I'M THRILLED...THRILLED I TELL YOU. :) :) :)

Please, share!
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!