Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Currently functioning on 2 hours of sleep. On my lunch break at work and DYING. :(
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Don't you die on me!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Joey said:

Currently functioning on 2 hours of sleep. On my lunch break at work and DYING. :(

Sympathies! I'm going on zero at the moment. School starts Monday; kids return Thursday. I've got to turn this around by then.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Same here.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Had a great nights sleep ( cooler) however work was dreadful. Two wonderful people have left, one of the two that at being made redundant, a wonderful, hilarious fella and also the sweetest most gentle woman from the restaurant who the evil cafe manager took a dislike to due to the fact that she is pure evil. The woman goes through staff like Kleenex.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-24 14:21:23
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Your garden center has a restaurant?
  • Yes, a lot of them are more like department stores now.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • But you work with herb and shrubbery, no?
  • Feeling dry. Need a swim in the pool.
  • For the vast majority of my working life I have worked in either the outdoor or indoor plant area but here I was on info part time and I am now Seasonal Department head in other words furniture/bbqs in summer and Christmas during winter.
  • Feeling sad.

The water in the pool is too cold.
  • Touch of flatulence at the moment I'm afraid :-\"
  • Feeling better.

The water in the pool is getting warmer.
  • Or you are growing colder.
  • For Keith (& Angie):-

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!