Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
ADMIN PLEASE NOTE: Forum issues
  • 621 Comments sorted by
  • IM STILL STUCK ON ONE POST YOU BASTARDS. How do I delete myself off and start again as want my old name back etc? :-w
  • The name "Bells" has been blagged by you , if you want to use another - just stop using Bells (as it`ll just sit there) and rejoin under the name you want and then use that .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^ You can't delete your redundant user-self, but it's dead easy to create a new user with a name of, say, Hells_Bells (ie underscore rather than a space).

Dunno why the postcounts are lagging. Hopefully they'll sort it soon.

EDIT: Sartori beat me (not in the violent sense)

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-23 05:53:10
  • The thing is because it keeps recognising my email address saying its already in use so it won't let me change etc. is there a way round that?
  • I was just about to add about that by logging out and trying to start a new account.......it wouldnt let me and I forgot my password doh! anyway , there doesnt appear to be a way around it . I don`t think there is a way around it as its an anti-spam measure . Admin can delete accounts (its not usually a moderator power) but he`s as scarce as a pork pie in the fridge in Robbie Williams house .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Helen - have you only got the one e-mail address?
  • Yes just the one BT account
  • maybe set up a hotmail one?
  • Otherwise, I can give you one... at my domain (orionsoft.co.uk)

• Splendid. I'm all set for AWESOME.
    Post edited by Kiyuri at 2013-06-23 09:36:32
  • Helen - have you only got the one e-mail address?

Is it coincidence but my posts are now calculating in an appropriate manner?
  • Sartori said:

Copy -> Paste --> Post

I have tried that and all that happens is this??? :(

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-24 04:59:13
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • ^ It doesn't help that the line between post-and-signature is almost identical to the divider between posts.

I agree that it is difficult to read a thread without getting a headache.  Maybe I am just getting old or need glasses but I desperately want to be able to read threads with more ease!

Has anyone brought up email notifications before??  I have ticked the box to get them but don't.  I had the pop up thingy ticked too but I get nothing.  

I don't get on here as often as I like so its good to know if someone has replied to me so I don't look like an ignoramus.....which has already happened.

Anyone getting or not getting notifications of some kind??
  • I`ve set mine to get an email if someone sends me a message...to the one email address that doesnt push to my phone , doh! It does work , but at the moment you can`t change email address in the preferences as a side issue .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!