Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
ADMIN PLEASE NOTE: Forum issues
  • 621 Comments sorted by
  • Right I have tried and tried yet I cannot post a video directly into this little box here!!! I can post links to it but not the actual 'still' from Youtube etc...have lost count on both hands trying...I NEED HELP!!!!!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Copy -> Paste --> Post

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-23 05:45:21
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• Shoelace tying and surviving a zombie outbreak tutorials coming up next 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-23 05:46:01
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • IM STILL STUCK ON ONE POST YOU BASTARDS. How do I delete myself off and start again as want my old name back etc? :-w
  • The name "Bells" has been blagged by you , if you want to use another - just stop using Bells (as it`ll just sit there) and rejoin under the name you want and then use that .
  • ^ You can't delete your redundant user-self, but it's dead easy to create a new user with a name of, say, Hells_Bells (ie underscore rather than a space).

Dunno why the postcounts are lagging. Hopefully they'll sort it soon.

EDIT: Sartori beat me (not in the violent sense)

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-23 05:53:10
  • The thing is because it keeps recognising my email address saying its already in use so it won't let me change etc. is there a way round that?
  • I was just about to add about that by logging out and trying to start a new account.......it wouldnt let me and I forgot my password doh! anyway , there doesnt appear to be a way around it . I don`t think there is a way around it as its an anti-spam measure . Admin can delete accounts (its not usually a moderator power) but he`s as scarce as a pork pie in the fridge in Robbie Williams house .
  • Helen - have you only got the one e-mail address?
  • Yes just the one BT account
  • maybe set up a hotmail one?
  • Otherwise, I can give you one... at my domain (orionsoft.co.uk)

• Splendid. I'm all set for AWESOME.
    Post edited by Kiyuri at 2013-06-23 09:36:32
  • Helen - have you only got the one e-mail address?

Is it coincidence but my posts are now calculating in an appropriate manner?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!