Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • ^LOL m_d :D 
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-08-16 19:16:56
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I can see a common theme here! LOL I've been comfort eating for the last 2 months (stress of the guesthouse... and still got one more month to go!). I do often go for an afternoon jog (with the dog) but, like others... then have a terrific/calorific slap-up evening meal.
  •  but, like others... then have a terrific/calorific slap-up evening meal.

I like your style HJ! I'm amazed that you get any time to post at all during the busy summer period.  How do you manage to fit everything in?
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Staff! :)

lol - I never realised that it was like Downton Abbey - I wrongly assumed that you were head cook and bottle washer.  ;)
  • Haha, well i do about 95% of the breakfast-cooking, 20% of the serving (ie when there's 6 or less guests), 50% of the ironing, and 5% of the room changes. Oh and 100% of the booking-handling and dealing with arsey guests! ;)
  • Haha, well i do about 95% of the breakfast-cooking, 20% of the serving (ie when there's 6 or less guests), 50% of the ironing, and 5% of the room changes. Oh and 100% of the booking-handling and dealing with arsey guests! ;)

That's what I was expecting you to say!  Whatever you're taking to get through a day like that (I want some!) :))

Its only a few hours until breakfast and so I'm signing off myself now.  However, I'd love to know someday what your breakfast comprises of (its making me hungry just imagining it!)
  • Really excited. We start our season today. Come on Reds.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I'm soggy, full & knackered.

One of those will be mentioned in the weather thread and another may just get a picture in the eating one!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • slightly awkward.

• whisperit said:

slightly awkward.

What have you done?
  • ping said:

whisperit said:

slightly awkward.

What have you done?

.....or not done?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Yes, do tell.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • WET just got court in the rain while out walking, coat was surpose to be water proof but i still got wet in other words my socks are more water proof than my coat...
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • ping said:

whisperit said:

slightly awkward.

What have you done?

Having to host a total stranger for the weekend

Suddenly I realise how bloody weird I am, with all my little ways and that....plus having a bed in the living room.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!