Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • I feel very happy. The Reds won. And we are a day nearer to the new Frapp album. Oh, Nobodys getting on my wick today either.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • whisperit said:

Suddenly I realise how bloody weird I am, with all my little ways and that....plus having a bed in the living room.

It's only in the last few years that I'm realising that these quirks are the things that make me not somebody else and that everybody has them, albeit different ones.

Never doubt or second guess these things in yourself and you'll be a host that people are more than happy to have :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • if anyone has any funny ways its me. We all do our own little things. Once something is in our mind. Thats it. Like with me. Since i had Root Canal treatment on one of my teeth its got me down so much. Thinking like, Will it last forever etc.I brush my teeth as soon as i finish eating without waiting. I am obsessed. Is that weird ?.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Talking to myself alot, even the cats are looking at me funny..... lol
    Been on 3 walks again good hour each, got wet on the 3rd coat surpose to be waterproof no chance my socks are more waterproof than that....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • cw36frapp said:

I am obsessed. Is that weird ?.

I think that the very fact that we spend time on a site for Goldfrapp fan(atic)s means that we're all a little obsessive.  Whether it is having to go to every live show, having every bit of merchandise, ensuring that an interview or performance isn't missed, wanting to meet/talk to the band and musicians.....  You're in good company.  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • feel good now got 2 joss sticks burning watching the smoke & the patterns the smoke's making.... relaxing
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Bit tired after going back to work yesterday, came home to discover that Ziggy had gnawed a patch of wood in a door frame tryng to get into the bedroom so that is going to give me something else to do after his owner come to collect him.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • the sun is shining and I'm sexy :D
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Awww thank you to all you lovely deers for wishing me well and giving me good interview advice) so kind especially Cervus!

I am delighted to say that I was offered the job!!! Also I have been offered another interview for a different nursing post on 30th august! Though I would prefer that one I am relieved that when I finish my degree I have secured a job when nurse vacancies are thin on the ground!
  • *clears throat*

Great news, Ch!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Iuventus, you n all the frappers are so nice, you've restored my enjoyment of this forum.

I feel cocking fantastic today!
  • Oh, please! I did nothing really. I mean nothing that anyone wouldn't/didn't do.

Still, I'm delighted for you. Can't wait to see you in your uniform.

• I have better legs than her....
  • Prove it!
  • ?? How??? Wrap em round your neck?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!