Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Some people are really fucking horrible and cruel that's about my take on it, I really hope there is such a thing as karma as it seems the nastier and crueler and into your own ego you are, the greater you succeed in life, oh well, know how you feel anyway
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • you're never alone with the GMB jozzy :)

dont know why i dragged myself into work today. round lunchtime was good, but feverish the rest of the time. oh, my misplaced sense of duty. 

hope the interview went well @chokka
    "its MY favourite song"
  • thanks i'll remember that tweety ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • tweety said:

you're never alone with the GMB jozzy :)

I shall second that!

Sadly @Border_Mind that seems to be the way of the world.

Been up for ages not sure what has happened to my sleep pattern. I shall no doubt be a dribbling mess in the corner at about 2pm. That is something to look forward to. hehehe
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • @chokka Cervus wants to know how the interview went.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I am sure that I am not the only one   :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Quite hyper. I went to bed very late last night. Well around 12.30.  I do not normally see Midnight. The England v Scotland game did it, i think. So i got less sleep but all hyper and happy. Makes no sense. At least i am not my usual miserable self.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • @chokka - as everybody has said, treat it as a conbination of them wanting you AND you checking them out. That'll come across as interest in them as employers and show you're engaged and actually bothered. You'd be amazed at how far actually caring about the job you're going for can get you compared with those just turning up blindly. Be yourself and you'll do just fine - we have every faith in you!

Me? Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy at work!

On the up side we had a fire evacuation test this morning which meant some almost-exitement to break it up.

Everybody out. Everybody in again. Wooo. :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Cervus said:

Sadly @Border_Mind that seems to be the way of the world.

Thanks for that Cervus, afraid you are right, I feel well unhappy, but hope you made it through your day
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I love a good fire test me. I get to be assertive n insist we go outside. Sometimes I worry about the mentality of peeps who are happy to work thru the alarm? Idiots.
  • thathurt said:

I love a good fire test me. I get to be assertive n insist we go outside. Sometimes I worry about the mentality of peeps who are happy to work thru the alarm? Idiots.

We managed to combine doing it really well/quickly and having a proper laugh. Win-win!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • thathurt said:

I love a good fire test me. I get to be assertive n insist we go outside. Sometimes I worry about the mentality of peeps who are happy to work thru the alarm? Idiots.

That's what I thought until we had a fire alarm every few days at school. Took the teachers a really long time to find out the alarm was just broken.. 
  • thathurt said:

I`ve been on site during two massive fires in my place , the second was pants-shittingly-scary I must say - the speed of the smoke was Usain Bolt fast . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Nice. I live in fear of em as I live in a tower block avec one stairwell. Esp since the Camberwell fire a few years back. Though it can be seen as a survivial of the fittest thing where stupid pple dont evacuate. Its not a nice thought.
  • We had flames 20feet above the roof and people were asking if they could pop in and get their car keys...natural selection in motion .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!