Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Get Well Soon tweety.  I hope that everyone else who is poorly or under the weather feels better soon too.

@Cervus, it's good to hear that you're feeling a bit more chipper today.  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Hope you are on the mend soon @tweety
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-13 04:16:12
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Great, even tho i was outside untill 3am this moning watching the meteor shower, I manged to see 56 shooting stars/meteors... same again later if it's clear ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • A bit ticked off.......I was all ready to replace some floor tiles in the hall and kitchen yesterday (they have been driving me mad for years, got all the bits out that I needed and then caved at the last minute. Might have to get someone in to do it as there are so few spares I don't want to wreck it all.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Nervous...... Got a job interview later :s
  • chokka said:

Nervous...... Got a job interview later :s

Sending you all the best wishes in the world. xxx
  • chokka said:

Dont be nervous. See it as a 2 way thing. You judge them too. Do you want to work for them ?.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Good luck chokka!
  • Go get 'em, ch.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • yeah good luck Chokka!!! :-bd
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • cw36frapp said:

chokka said:

Dont be nervous. See it as a 2 way thing. You judge them too. Do you want to work for them ?.

+1 , I get to interview people and there`s nothing better than seeing the interest of someone who`s done homework to ask a pointed question . Its shows interest and ticks a box as well .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Good luck Chokka!! Fingers tightly xed. Know how tough it can be but go get 'em!!

I'm a little stressed as I'm off to Greenman Festival tomorrow (lucky, I know, it's my favourite festival in the whole world. Ever) but packing now, finishing work and knowing I'll have to work on the train there because things aren't finished... Not enough hours in la day.

Shall I stop, have a wine and... SHOCK HORROR , be on holiday...?!

(I am , obviously, also watching Greys Anatomy through all this, so probs shouldn't complain)
  • If my garden is any judge of the few miles to Brecon , you'll need a boat Laura , my lawn is wetter than Amanda Holden in a hall of mirrors. Still, the music is the experience not the weather.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Confused anf tired....I should be flat out asleep after the day I have had but am wide awake for some god forsaken reason....???
  • talking to myself alot more since my friends treated me like dirt a few weeks ago... that's what happens when got no one to talk to. ooh well...
    jezz how time fly's when your having fun....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!