Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Mixed... some kid (must of been 8years old) give me some money to go in the shop to buy cigarettes what did i do walked stright past & came home... LOL

Don't know if it was a good thing to do or not?
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I agree with you not buying the cigarettes but did you take and keep the money?  :-O
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • no i saw him again later & give it him back... he told me don't tell my daddy please he'll kill me, i said don't worry i won't but keep smoking these & they'll kill you for him...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • If Esther Rantzen was here now you would definitely be in line for a heart of gold.  You may have saved the kids life or at least saved the kid lots of money in the future!   =D>
  • I'm awake and up stupidly early which means today is going to be a long day, even for a Friday.

It's been mad busy at work this week and I don't expect today to be any different so extra of that isn't ideal.

By the time I hit the pool tonight I'm going to want to be sleeping, never mind swimming!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I have 'last day week off feeling' feel like I should have done more the first few days instead of relaxing and winding down.

How do you all find time to go to the gym/pool etc it beats me :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Who does that?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Cervus said:

How do you all find time to go to the gym/pool etc it beats me :)

It's a fantastic way to exhale at the end of a working week - an hour swimming up and down in the pool becomes very Zen after about 50 lengths!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I like the idea of it but by the time I have got home and walked the dogs etc. Leaving the house again seem such a hassle (Puts self under spotlight)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I totally get that, C.

Yet, I prostrate myself before Carpy.
  • Hahaha Do you???

I might just have to be a bit more pro active in future, although the pool is miles from here maybe I could go running instead..that is more me anyway.

• Shush.

I need to get back in the habit of hiking the hill on the west side. She's a bitch.
  • Even though the dogs get their two walks a day and that is exercise of sorts it is hardly stretching...Greyhounds are so lazy that it isn't like they can go on for hours either.
  • been on 3 walks today to try & burn off the calories from all the confort eating i've been doing lately,
    lovely day for it too.... :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • iuventus said:

Who does that?

I go on the way home from work and only spend and hour exercising and a little bit more getting changed etc.  I then go home and walk the dog before piling all the calories back on again.

I'm envious of @jozzy who had nice weather today to be out walking (we have tinted windows at work - it's always glum).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!