Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Suddenly, I'm feeling cocking fantastic myself.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've something to which I must attend.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • good work ch!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Thanks tweety :)
  • Spiffing news Chokka, you can now be as happy as a dog with two dicks (Yes, that is an actual saying) if that's anatomically convenient :)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Hahahahahahahaha sounds like a dog that gets nothing done!
  • That's what I was expecting you to say!  Whatever you're taking to get through a day like that (I want some!) :))
    Its only a few hours until breakfast and so I'm signing off myself now.  However, I'd love to know someday what your breakfast comprises of (its making me hungry just imagining it!)

Here's the "Full English" I do... this one's from this morning. The angle doesn't help, but that is one big 'ol Cumberland sausage!
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-06 11:06:50
  • chokka said:

Iuventus, you n all the frappers are so nice, you've restored my enjoyment of this forum.

I feel cocking fantastic today!

That is simply wonderful to hear chok. :)

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • The angle doesn't help, but that is one big 'ol Cumberland sausage!

lol - thanks H_J - do you do ketchup?  I really appreciate the time and trouble you took to photograph it.  Your breakfast is a masterpiece and I'm sure that this will drum up even more interest in Avondale guesthouse! :)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-06 11:07:32
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • @chokka - good luck on the job news!  Were you the tipping point to get our country out of recession?  I really hope so.  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • How's your heart, HJ?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • @chokka - good luck on the job news!  Were you the tipping point to get our country out of recession?  I really hope so.  :)

Hahaha no pressure there mode!

• I feel ready to take on the World. By the end of the week i will be shattered but excited about the football. I am the only one up in our household at this very moment. Nobody else needs to do anything today apart from me.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Alright.

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I stink of marjoram.

Odd, but true.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • iuventus said:

How's your heart, HJ?

I don't generally eat that sort of breakfast myself! LOL

It's a case of... when you've been cooking (those sort of foods) you would rather just get away from the heat & fumes and have something light like cereal/fruit. Once or twice each summer - when we end up with a lot of cooked-but-not-served-food.. I will have a bit of a binge. It's different when I'm away... eg when in Manchester for the Frapp gig, myself and the other GMBers enjoyed a similar "Full English".

It's not very healthy (if had regularly) but it's what 95% of my guests want for breakfast when they are on holiday.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!