Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
ADMIN PLEASE NOTE: Forum issues
  • 621 Comments sorted by
  • So, you know about the "insert image" button, right, Bells?.
  • Bells said:

I STILL CAN'T POST PICTURES FOR F***S SAKE!! ~X(

There is a site called imgur.  You do not need to have an account so you can upload pictures straight away.  The following piss-poor quality video might be able to help you as it shows a picture being uploaded onto the GMB.  The photo can now be seen in the 'Test Thread'.

Post edited by softlad at 2013-07-22 17:32:21
  • @Whickwithy. Yes I've seen that icon and follow the instructions that Sartori put on here but zilch. Can do videos but not pictures :-?
  • SPAM!!!????????????
  • Bells said:

@Whickwithy. Yes I've seen that icon and follow the instructions that Sartori put on here but zilch. Can do videos but not pictures :-?

I use the "direct" link(button?) on the photobucket site and it works like a charm.  I'm sure you realize you need to delete the "http:/" that is sitting in the little window that pops up when you hit the "insert image" button..
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-03 06:24:43
  • Sartori said:

Alan said:

Alan said:

With all those numbers, our forum literally looks like a stock exchange market.

So silly. Get rid of them.

Yes , they look messy and a plus or negative number is only an indication of someone elses opinion anyway , f`rinstance if a thread on Jazz was created , I wouldn`t even read it before clicking the minus button like I was back in an arcade playing Space Invaders .

LOL, that's me.

@Border_Mind you're right, real-life voting is a perfect example. hehe
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • This is why we can't have nice things.

Post edited by softlad at 2013-07-03 21:17:00
  • Right lets try this:
  • I think y'all are doing a great job.  Yes, I see some occasionally but they are not there long.  Pretty good for only two guys.  It would be nice to have all the bugs fixed, though.  Aww, I shouldn't complain.  It's working well enough.  It's probably more just the change from GMB that annoys me.  And, I can always find a workaround of sorts.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-22 17:50:41
  • My post count still says 92.. Which it was on BEFORE we went to Manchester... Hmm.
  • Laura said:

My post count still says 92.. Which it was on BEFORE we went to Manchester... Hmm.

It says you have 134 posts at my side . Either the board has issues or you`ve Alanned the board in the last 3 hours .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Do I see spam threads starting up again :-w
  • Bells said:

Do I see spam threads starting up again :-w

Only until HJ & I chomp them away again. I'm getting sick of the taste of spam :-&

There's a comedy routine in this somewhere :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • On a positive note, the little box asking to confirm email address that was up on my mobile has gone
  • ping said:

On a positive note, the little box asking to confirm email address that was up on my mobile has gone

I thought that was just me? You too? Excellent!

Ooooh, well spotted :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!