Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
ADMIN PLEASE NOTE: Forum issues
  • 621 Comments sorted by
  • I'm OK with it. It seems to work well for mobile phones. Perhaps, that's the reason for the switch.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • folklore said:

can't...breathe..

this forum layout is fucking awful, makes everything smaller and more immediate. Eurgh.

Have you tried the zoom function on the webpage, Folksie?
  • Forum heavies - it is not normal to have constant spam day in and day out. It's nice we have member mods but this spam is RIDICulas and plenty of other boards aren't inundated. What's the deal?
  • Dear Forum, why doesn't the forum have an official smell, I suggest cheese and onion, my favourite crisps.

Love
    Rob
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I suggest acidic tones of Red Bull and vaseline.
  • I'll meet you half way, Scampi Fries?
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • well that seems more skewed to what you want but DEAL
  • I love them but hate them at the same time (ie half way) , they make you smell like a tramp who fell over in a fish market but they taste nice .
  • I don't have trouble navigating the site, I've seen worse on other forums but spam seems to be an issue. There must be an increase in traffic to the site. I think powers that be might want to look into some forum spam bot protection and maybe do a weekly clean up. Obviously changes always have teething problems but spam is a major one that would need dealing with pretty quickly.
  •  We have two admin appointed Moderators who delete spam as and when they login , unfortunately today it looks like its increased - the bots are using ways to get around the existing protections . In excess of 40 spam bots are joining the forum per day - the existing protection stops them posting to what we see .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-31 07:54:46
  • There are incredibly offensive spam posts up, as I've said this spam influx is not normal on majority of forums I've visited, why is it normal here?
  • It really  needs to be taken down immediately.
  • Admin needs to sort out the fact spam with reprehensible content can be allowed to get through. Seriously. If it's not sorted out I'm not going to be partaking in the forum.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!