Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • Watching the 3rd series of The Killing on Netflix great stuff also got into Nurse Jackie as well
  • A friend of mine turned me onto Nurse Jackie. I have to say, it's quite entertaining. She reminds me of Ellen for some reason. Is she a lesbian, too?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:33:48
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Finally watching latest Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig and Chris O'Dowd episode of Graham Norton.

Have got to fly bit.

Crying with laughter.

Just about the perfect sofa line-up for any show, all absolutely on form & stupidly, painfully funny.

Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-06-25 15:19:59
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

• If you are into photography, especially street photography, don't miss Imagine on BBC1 tonight 22:35 or you'll kick yourself.

• Going for the full depression shit tonight after watching England loose the cricket  :-w Celebrities delving into their past to see who had relatives who lived in workhouses. The usual tear jerking stuff that ITV doesn't do as well as the pompous Beeb. Charlie Chaplin's grandaughters a bit of a babe mind you!!  :-B
  • Watching 'Homeland' at the mo.

It's wonderful. 
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet

• The BBC 1 'Imagine' documentary 'Vivien Maier: Who Took Nanny's Pictures?' was a treat.  If you missed it try and catch it on iPlayer.  Intriguing.

• The Federer game at Wimbledon really is a thriller =D>
  • ^ Oh, cheers for the heads-up - I didn't know he was playing (and losing!)
  • ^
    Well would you believe. ANOTHER big name out. Sad but well played to the other guy. Outshone him all the way. Nadal, Federer, Hewitt, Sharapova, etc all out :-O
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-06-26 15:19:59
  • Well I'm off to watch the footy now (sad) and hope Brazil get knocked out.
  • Bells said:

^
    Well would you believe. ANOTHER big name out. Sad but well played to the other guy. Outshone him all the way. Nadal, Federer, Hewitt, Sharapova, etc all out :-O

Murray, on his way to the final - will have to beat no-one seeded higher than 15!

If seedings in the other half go to plan, he'll be up against Djokovic in the final. Should be good!

• I'd like to publicly congratulate my Virgin TIVO box for spotting & recording the Horizon doc on black holes that I completely forgot about.

That it did so without asking and got it so right still makes me feel all sci-fi.

=D>
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^ Haha, my Tivo used to get it all  wrong!

I'm watching the Horizon ep live, now. Pretty good.

Scientists aren't much cop at coming up with new, catchy phrases, but I've always like "spaghettification". lol

Oh, and... not heard this one tonight yet but... naked singularity is particularly evocative!

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-26 16:32:35

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!