Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • .....drug of the nation, breeding ignorance and causing radiation.  What a load of bollocks The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy!  Disposable indeed.

It's a T.V. thread! @-)

Anyone currently resting between engagements in the UK that likes their footy might want to put the red button on now for a Confederation Cup preview. It's also on again tonight 21:30.  BBC are going to be showing the tournament it would appear.
    Oh and on a football related note, it's just been announced that Messi and his dad are being investigated for tax fraud.  Naughty lad.

BEE!!!! :bz
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-28 11:54:55
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • The only new show I've gotten into lately is Hannibal, damn good stuff!
  • I recommend DATES channel 4. Really good so far. Each night a 30 mins episode of one date. First 2 really well done. Just waiting for Moriarty ;-)
  • Vince! "TUESDAY!"
  • rewak said:

The only new show I've gotten into lately is Hannibal, damn good stuff!

would to agree with you on this Steve

• rewak said:

The only new show I've gotten into lately is Hannibal, damn good stuff!

Excellent, isn't it! Eddie Izzard and Gillian Anderson yet to appear in that too. Should be rather good!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I'm still watching Star Trek The Next Generation second series on dvd, and I'm not watching much else to be honest, geek and proud of it ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • springwatch, there's a bloke with a fabulous moustache talking about kingfishers
  • 16th July .......new and final Dexter 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • So, the latest Hannibal then. Eddie Izzard is brilliant.

Without being all spoilery I can safely say this is the episode where it kicks up several notches for several reasons.

Much "ewww", "wow!" and "oooooh?!" noises were heard throughout.
  • Yeah i was watching a certain part of Eddie's episode through my fingers, really surprised they can get away with the stuff they have given the US' stringent rules on TV. I went to see Eddie live a few nights ago, fun time! Kinda weird to go from that to psychotic serial killer :P If you liked that side of him though you should check out Bullet In The Face, he's good in that too!
  • rewak said:

Yeah i was watching a certain part of Eddie's episode through my fingers, really surprised they can get away with the stuff they have given the US' stringent rules on TV.

I think I know the bit you mean - the nurse bit as re-felt by Will?

That was pretty strong for any TV, never mind the US!
  • The Returned
    new Arrested Development
    Game Of Thrones
    final Breaking Bad (August)
    Broadchurch
    Be patient.
  • ^ i just watched the first episode of 'the returned' tonight. very good, i'm intrigued for the next one!
  • ping said:

^ i just watched the first episode of 'the returned' tonight. very good, i'm intrigued for the next one!

If you like the soundtrack (and anybody with ears should!) then it's by Mogwai and they've released it.
  • ^ yeah I saw their name come up, it sounds pretty cool

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!