Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • i watched it online on the BBC website. ( being a bit naughty and using a proxy server to be able to watch it outside the UK )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • ^That's what I do to watch The Daily Show in the UK ;)

Have been watching loads of Limmy's Show, it's a bit hit and miss but really like him all the same.
  • C'mon Laura Robson X_X
  • Finally got to watch Portishead's Glastonbury set. Bloody excellent
    =D>
  • Bells said:

Finally got to watch Portishead's Glastonbury set. Bloody excellent
    =D>

See. Told you so ;)
  • Thing that got me was on some songs I wonder what Geoff Barrows does. On Sour Times every time he stopped drumming I couldn't tell the difference. Especially as they have a cracking drummer anyway.
  • Johnny Marr is murdering the vocals on Stop me if youve heard this one before. Nobody look.
  • After a day of Tennis, tennis and More Tennis. Settled down in front of the old Rediffusion waiting for the valves to warm up so I can see Mike, Ron, Keith and the boys at Glastonbury.

Slippers on, Co-co by my side Go for it boys........

• Jeezz... Rolling Stones are boring. Switched over to Public Enemy, at least they're old skool fun
  • Dreeke said:

Bells said:

Finally got to watch Portishead's Glastonbury set. Bloody excellent
    =D>

See. Told you so ;)

Enjoyed every single track. Loved the screens with the images especially laser eyed David Cameron. Bloody genius ^:)^

• Hmmmmm, let me quickly calculate how much Glastonbury I've watched this weekend so far...

• ^ because everything playing at Glastonbury is crap?

• Dreeke said:

^ because everything playing at Glastonbury is crap?

I wouldn't know, I'm not watching it.  ;)
  • Portishead and Daughter were so worth watching.

• By it's very nature a lot of what is broadcast is pretty mainstream and doesn't particularly interest me.  That's not to say there isn't the odd diamond in the rough but the sheer amount of 'rough' broadcast is to my mind overwhelming.  Might have appealed in my Teens / Twenties when I was constantly following music but not now.  Rolling Stones?  Dizzee Rascal?  Example?  Mumford and Summat?  Nah.
    People generally tend to record this stuff then upload it.  I may trip across it in future if it's good enough, cream floating to the top and all that. 
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-29 19:09:24

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!