Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • Can't wait wait for thr final season of Dexter and Breaking Bad!

• Low said:

Can't wait wait for the final season of Dexter and Breaking Bad!

• Can't wait wait for the final season of Dexter 

30th June 2013 , in every calendar and colander I own 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-23 19:35:39
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Ignore this, I accidentally made two posts and I'm too tired to figure out how to delete it.)

• Sartori said:

Can't wait wait for the final season of Dexter 

30th June 2013 , in every calendar and colander I own 

I've been trying to figure out how it's going to end in my head for months and months. Hope it's more satisfying than what I can come up with!

On a side note, can someone tell me how to delete posts? Because I ammaking a bollocks of this thread.

•  Well , his and Debs fates are linked er..somewhat now , I wonder if the girl from the last series (can`t recall her name) will make a reappearance . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Well , his and Debs fates are linked er..somewhat now , I wonder if the girl from the last series (can`t recall her name) will make a reappearance . 

Yeah, I'm fairly sure wither Dexter or Deb will die. Or both. Hannah Mc Cay (or however the jigger you spell it) will probably be involved.

• Only Connect on BBC4 in a minute so shoosh please.
  • 'New York Housewives' tonight.

I've missed my girls.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Bells said:

Only Connect on BBC4 in a minute so shoosh please.

Victoria Coren is soooooooooo :\">
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • If any of you are watching Dont Call Me Crazy on BBC3 at 9pm, that's what I do for a living!
  • Is anyone watching 'Idiot Abroad'?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet

• Well that's '60's Pop TV for you.....

• Bells said:

Only Connect on BBC4 in a minute so shoosh please.

Victoria Coren is soooooooooo :\">

Victoria Coren Mitchell please sir. She comes out with some right corkers on that show especially when it involves her drinking habits!

• Quick heads-up: The Blu-ray of  'Firefly - the Complete Series' is currently £8.95 on Amazon UK.

Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-24 19:43:29

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!