Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • Are we supposed to post our last-watched television shows here?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • ^ whatever you like Alan! :)
  • Alright then. My last-watched television show is 'Behind the Candelabra'. What's yours?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Post edited by gst at 2013-06-15 14:07:02
  • Watching The Greatest Shows on Earth on Channel 4, presented by Daisy Donovan!! Who haven't seen about for agggges, love her old tv shows.
  • folklore said:

Watching The Greatest Shows on Earth on Channel 4, presented by Daisy Donovan!! Who haven't seen about for agggges, love her old tv shows.

Recording it and quite agree. Love her so much!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Its all a load of shit stuffed down our throat in the Uk. Cant realy watch tv without getting angry. Sorry, I go now.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-06-17 18:28:01
  • Currently - Mad Dogs on Sky which has drawn me in somewhat , The New Normal which I find very funny , 24 Hours in A&E  , Continuum and the whole family watch the Apprentice and take it in turns to make up adjectives , mangled nouns and quite frankly made up verbs to pour scorn on the best of the worst that applied , probably not the best parenting in the world but funny .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Warning - Those in the UK watching Hannibal on Sky Living should expect a major outbreak of GILLIAN ANDERSON in tonight's episode.

Just sayin'......... :\">
  • wow. i am genuinely saddened that i cant watch Hannibal - it sounds BRILLIANT. and Eddie and Gillian are 2 of my very favourite people!!

gah.

i wonder if theres any other way to watch it (i don't have a telly....) - maybe asking around to see if i can commandeer someone's locally....  

• It's her first apperarance in the series tonight but it's been pretty wonderful up to now....if spectacularly grisly.

She plays Hannibal's psycho-analyst!
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-06-18 10:49:46
  • Just watched a very informative documentary about Mott The Hoople. Beyond loving 'All the Young Dudes' and having a compliation CD I don't know an awful lot, but this documentary certainly left me feeling more informed. It was total Spinal Tap in places. MOTT obviously have a big place in rock music as Bowie, Queen and The Clash were just some of the artists to have been hugely influenced, good documentary, I don't know if I can sit through the rock at the BBC programme  on now though
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Modern Family..... :) and re runs of The Golden Girls.... :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Just watched a very informative documentary about Mott The Hoople. Beyond loving 'All the Young Dudes' and having a compliation CD I don't know an awful lot, but this documentary certainly left me feeling more informed. It was total Spinal Tap in places. MOTT obviously have a big place in rock music as Bowie, Queen and The Clash were just some of the artists to have been hugely influenced, good documentary, I don't know if I can sit through the rock at the BBC programme  on now though

As a BIG Mott (and Ian Hunter) fan, I recommend you investigating further! The early, Guy Stevens influenced albums have some utter gems, the post-Bowie Mott and The Hoople exceed Dudes and Hunter's extensive solo career marks him as one of Britain's finest songwriters...but I'm biased.

I shall be at Newcastle City Hall in November for the reunion tour!

APL

"Cleanliness and chickens. Those are two concepts I will always stand by"
    Geddy Lee

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!