Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Dreams, and your subconscious mind...
  • 107 Comments sorted by
  • i have had that one once. I remember thinking in my sleep, Who is that ?. Oh yeah. Then i woke up. It was as though a good dream shocked me into waking up quickly ala, a nightmare. It was weird.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Not bad PG. Anyone who knows Mrs T will tell you she wants to break out from her current employment and and retire to tend the garden, be with the dog (not a euphemism before anyone goes there) and concentrate on her art.
    I will post more of the dreams as they are relayed to me in due course for your insightful analysis.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • cw37frapp said:

i have had that one once. I remember thinking in my sleep, Who is that ?. Oh yeah. Then i woke up. It was as though a good dream shocked me into waking up quickly ala, a nightmare. It was weird.

sorry CW. Did you dream of Alison or were you also in the Beckham's kitchen going through their drawers?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Yeah Alison.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Can we prove all of our experiences? And if we can't prove them, then did we actually have them? To get through this life with sanity intact you gotta choose if you will have confidence in your own experiences, including dream experiences, or wait for permission to come from someone/somewhere else. It seemeth.
  • I had the weirdest dream! Some fuckwad got on the GMB and started putting down women, including his own wife! Well in the dream his wife cuts off his dick, which looks like a cocktail wiener, and feeds it to the cat! The cat takes one bite and is soooo disgusted, it pukes it up! .....ugh, vile.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Ponygirl, you been listening to Firesign Theater before falling asleep?
  • Wow, I had a vivid one upon waking this morn. It's night and I'm walking through a garden. I see these billowing white tents. Inside them there are lush arrangements of Lillies and sparkling crystal globes lit with candles. It's somewhere tropical. I hear an orchestra start and then I realize I'm at a wedding. A night wedding. A woman comes over to me and asks me to dance. We do, and our timing is perfect. I am pressed up against her and then she starts singing to me with the music. I don't remember what she was singing, but her voice was silky and warm..romantic. Then she looks to me, as if she's asking me to sing the next part. I don't know the words, so I make something up and start laughing. It breaks the spell of the moment..like somehow I fuck the whole thing up. :|
    U R I E L
  • I had a really nice dream last night that me and Anna Calvi (stop saying here we go, Anna bloody Calvi) became good mates and went shopping and had lunch together ( she paid of course). It was such a happy dream and my friends were jealous in the dream as we just really hit it off. Woke up feeling so happy. It was just beautiful :) :x
  • Hmm...I wasn't so lucky. I went to bed with a migraine last night and had these dreams / nightmares about being gobbled alive by these alien thingies that kept bashing me in the head. Sigh....
  • Do you think your migraines could be a result of current meds or diet Kat? I myself am gonna do a juice fast and detox. I'm a bit of an extremist at times though.. :P. Btw, I know what you mean- alien dreams can be very disturbing!

I've been having dreams about Madonna. We meet for coffee- like it's a dreamtime coffee klatch. I've had it several times- we're on a balcony overlooking the ocean drinking coffee. Now I'm gonna search "Madonna coffee klatch" in my dream dictionary. I think I already know what it's gonna say ~O)
    U R I E L
  • No Ponygurl, not diet related, hormonal! I'm driven by the lunar cycles big time! I'll shut up before I get too feminist and scare the blokes lol.

Funny, I've had dreams about Madonna before, which isn't great cos I'm not an admirer , particularly. Shame we can't programme what or who we dream about isn't it? There's probably an App for it though....of course if I confessed or had my programme schedule read by my better half, I'd get whacked every morning. Or every other morning anyway. Say no more. Hee hee :-S

• http://www.espresearch.com/dreamtelepathy/

Would anybody like to participate in a dream experiment with me?
    U R I E L
  • Well I had one of Alison this morn. Every once in a while I'll have one. It was spooky, haha. We were in the backseat of a car and someone was driving us. I looked out the window and we seemed to be in a European city with overcast weather. We're going on a casting call and she doesn't want to go. I'm trying to convince her and she turns into a demon! I mean full-on possessed! Recalling it, it reminds me of the "Alive" video- and a play on the phrase "exercise/exorcizing the demons." So anyway, she goes to attack me- but I expect it and am not frightened. Then I do a "laying on of hands" on her- and really start exorcizing her. My hands are on her neck and chest and it's working. Then she turns and is wearing a backless dress and I notice suntan lines (?) (who the hell knows, it's a dream) so I grab her and hold her and tell her that I love her. Then she tells me, no one has ever loved her and she's only been used for roles. Then I actually cradle her in my arms and tell her I love her again. Then I'm awake- the dream is over. Strange. Now I must interpret it-
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!