Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Dreams, and your subconscious mind...
  • 107 Comments sorted by
  • Among other very bizarre things dreamt last night, I dreamed that my other half had to give me an injection for some reason. She wasn't very good at it, to say the least, and after several futile attempts, finally stuck an enormous safety pin under my skin the length of my forearm, pulled me about by it, then left me in agony while she went to the pub! Analyse that!
  • Hmmm...your partner failed in her attempt to penetrate you until she used an object that was safe (and very long).

She then left you to find amusement elsewhere, and you felt  terrible pain....

....nope, no idea....
  • My interpretation-

It seems a dream of insecurity, Kat. The injection is a symbol to cure you of it. There was no cure, ie. failed attempts at injection. The safety pin represents a baby- you are coming to terms with her independence, without trying to be a 'baby' about it. It's fine though Kat- independence is much healthier than co-dependence.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Last night, Mrs T was hobnobbing with Robbie Williams and Robin Williams. There was a band and she was trying to get them to sing a duet with them.

She is subconsciously seeking to blend two personality characterics, that being represented by the two Robbies, into one person. Humour mixed with looks- funny and handsome..the band represented the harmony between the two.
    U R I E L
  • Yeah, but which one was the humour and which one the looks, PG?

• ^ ...and therein lies the mystery whisperit, therein lies the mystery...
    U R I E L
  • Mrs T agrees with this PG. Apparantly, it's me ! :\">
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Oh, I was going to classify it in the realm of 'Fantasy'.
    U R I E L
  • Thanks for your interpretations of my dream! I'm more inclined to trust in yours PG! We re not all obsessed with penetration you know Whisperit! Not all of the time anyways lol.
  • Hey Kat! It's your dream! Don't blame the messenger....

Obviously, your resistance only indicates that my interpretation is more likely to be true.

Incidentally, I dreamt of having oral sex in an airport last night. But then it turned into a supermarket and I left through the roof, my erstwhile lovers having discarded me in favour of some tinned oysters...

• Was you batting or bowling Wt?
  • :))

• Was you batting or bowling Wt?

All I can say is that it was a pretty sticky wicket by the end. UT.

After I'd come to the crease, I mean.
  • What, someone whipped off your bails?
    Or did you bamboozle someone with your googlie??
    That's what you get for pitching your ball in the rough.
    Never realised cricket was such a filthy game !
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-08-01 16:17:20
  • I'm on some pretty heavy meds atm, so my dreams tend to be wild.

Last night, I dreamt that I was confronted by a large and muscular Natice American shaman. He was heavily tatooed from head to foot with intricate and heavily coloured patterns.

He accused me of being responsible for the destruction of the Earth and pointed to his body. As he described my crimes, his tatoos gradually faded and lost their colour, so that at last his skin was almost clear again.

Then he lunged forward and angrily sank his teeth into my chest.

At this point, this whole drama became a film and a voiceover said,

"And now we have a sample *from the new album by Goldfrapp. It's called 'Solaris'".*

( It sounded a bit like 'Yellow Halo'.)

Then I woke up, with a bit of chest pain.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!