Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Dreams, and your subconscious mind...
  • 107 Comments sorted by
  • Nice to see you back here WW, even if you do seem a bit enigmatic!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Yes, it's nice to see you WW :) I wish the girlfrapp faction would return.. :-<
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-02-08 20:05:53
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Apparantly, the hang out on a closed site on Facebook. :(
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2016-02-10 15:54:32
  • Some graze here though occasionally, if you know where to look, just passive and voyeristic.
    Others have not trod these paths for 18 months or more.
    Perhaps a new album and tour will liven things up!
  • All this frappness has invaded my subconscious.

I fell asleep at 4 this morning and dreamed a whole bunch of us were going to a GF gig somewhere in the heart of England. The crowd included HJ, PG, ping, caro, softlad, "Mrs UT", thathurt, and stevil. There were others, but these were the people mentioned by name. I have only met a few of you IRL, but that didn't matter as we all had animal heads on.   

After the gig, we had to get home again by bus, but unfortunately none of us knew the way. And we were all naked (except for the animal heads).

We hadn't made much progress when the buses had finished for the night, so we had to lie down to sleep on the pavement. Softlad was annoyed because he was on the outside and got cold. I was OK because I was cwtched up with ping.

In the morning, I got a bus on my own, but found that KatRobin was already on board, upstairs. She had spent the night on the bus with a person she wouldn't let me see, and they had made a sort of nest out of empty chip cartons. She kept swapping her head between a rabbit and a crow.

I was still on the bus, on the outskirts of Bristol, when the dream ended. Something to do with an octopus.  

• So that's where @KatRobin has been! Cheating on us! In a bus no less. Eating chips, wearing an animal head...again! =((
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I comm'd with Ms KR yesterday. Still stressed, still overworked, unloved and unappreciated ( at work) .
    Says she will be back on the board this W/E to get some Frapp Luv !!
  • Howdy folks! Yes I'm still here, wish I could say I've been off riding my unicorn ( or double decker bus), but nothing as exciting as that! uT's just summed it up perfectly.
    Nice to know I was in your dream Whispered, interesting I was wearing a cow's head...I've been in a right rotten mooood lately!
  • You need to come here and commune with the dysfunctional Frapp kids more often Kat!
    I sometimes view here as a portal to an alternate universe.
  • If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I sometimes view here as a portal to an alternate universe.

Hahahaha!  Love it.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2017-02-12 11:39:49
  • True, it's the only bit of escapism I'm getting at the moment. Talking of which, we watched the film " Imaginaerium" last night, you've probably all seen it ( and spelt it correctly), but if not, what a whimsical treat. Great soundtrack too. Tim Burtonish without Johnny Depp ( which is a good thing).
  • I sometimes view here as a portal to an alternate universe.

Hahahaha!  Love it.

Yeah, a bit like Frequency meets Interstellar. We write, and we have no idea where the conduit pops out the other side. I could be on a planet orbiting Aldebaran; no-one can be sure.
  • KatRobin said:

True, it's the only bit of escapism I'm getting at the moment. Talking of which, we watched the film " Imaginaerium" last night, you've probably all seen it ( and spelt it correctly), but if not, what a whimsical treat. Great soundtrack too. Tim Burtonish without Johnny Depp ( which is a good thing).

iplayer always has films worth checking out - its got The Lavender Hill Mob on atm. Youtube also has some full length black and white movies too. Anything with Alistair Sim in it is guaranteed to be a treat!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!