Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Dreams, and your subconscious mind...
  • I read an article (yes, I'm constantly reading) that we only dream of faces we have seen in real life. When I say "real" life...I mean it could've been a photo or something, but you've seen it. I don't know if it's true however. I know I've dreamt of people I've never "seen." I also have read that dreams manifest things
    we have been presented within the last two weeks upon dreaming them. Interesting....
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • 107 Comments sorted by
  • I don't think that there's any way to prove that presumption.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I had a strange sex dream....but I won't get into it.

*looks up meaning in dream dictionary, then deletes post*
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-03-06 22:41:37
    U R I E L
  • It's not the bugs that are the most disturbng part of your dream.
  • What is it then?!
    U R I E L
  • It's more of what isn't.
  • I have had a most rare vision. I have had a dream, past the wit of man to say what dream it was: man is but an ass, if he go about to expound this dream. Methought I was, there is no man can tell what. Methought I was,—and methought I had,—but man is but a patched fool, if he will offer to say what methought I had.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Most of my life I didn't dream at all, or didn't remember them.  Now, once again (I used to dream as a kid.  Fun stuff.  Very comic), I have begun dreaming.  It seems to me that most dreams are just your mind doing the laundry.
  • Big question is which is the best, Your life or your dreams ?. Mine are both rubbish. Football and music apart.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • From who's point of view cw?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Your own.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Ok
    "its MY favourite song"
  • To be honest, I am pretty satisfied with my life right now. Score = 9 out of 10. My dreams are mostly... well... errr.... just funny, or something. Nothing serious. Daydreams are another matter. They are controlled by my consciousness so that would make me pretty responsible for their contents, wouldn´t it?
  • It's been a while that i don't have a real good dream that i can remember. Gonna step up my melatonin and put a notebook by my bed. I get the paralyzing ones every once in a while, it's an effing trip isn't it?! It takes some effort to calm yourself down because it's always slightly horrifying. I've even felt/seen/experienced a dark figure in the room standing or sitting nearby while it happens.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Had a dream last night , woke up and told the wife that I'd dreamt I'd been having a wank . She turned to me and said "Bloody typical man , why can't you have a good wholesome dream like me , I was dreaming about scrubbing pans" ;)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2014-03-12 19:56:03
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Your Missus sounds like a keeper, Sard. I should have gone the straight route. These days, a lifetime scullery maid seems preferable to a long string of drug-addled stable boys.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!