Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • I feel like one of those hollow chocolate Santas.
  • Stranger said:

I am feeling ripped off and cheated out of a signed box set because Sandbag changed my order 488 (signed) to 668 (unsigned). Uncool. I could have spent my € 112,- on something better and just bought the album on iTunes. Screw the goodies. Unsigned is not what I bought.

You might also want to read back through - I addressed this exact point earlier.

If an order is altered for a new address or whatever then the signed status should not changed just because the order number has. They supposedly have a list of signed recipients independant of the actual order number. Mine got altered the same way and they assured me that would not affect things.

If you receive one unsigned then speak to them and they should be able to sort it out.
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-12-18 08:34:16
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Stranger said:

I am feeling ripped off and cheated out of a signed box set because Sandbag changed my order 488 (signed) to 668 (unsigned). Uncool. I could have spent my € 112,- on something better and just bought the album on iTunes. Screw the goodies. Unsigned is not what I bought.

You might also want to read back through - I addressed this exact point earlier.

If an order is altered for a new address or whatever then the signed status should not changed just because the order number has. They supposedly have a list of signed recipients independant of the actual order number. Mine got altered the same way and they assured me that would not affect things.

If you receive one unsigned then speak to them and they should be able to sort it out.

Seriously Carp: you da man. You ALWAYS manage to sort things out with them (I didn't get a chance to read back since my 3G is crap and I'm on the move right now). Their communication is so frightingly confusing it chills me to the bone. Thanks for explaining they have a seperate list. Let's hope I am on it. Because I should be.

Why they would alter it? My address is the same. So that question goes without an answer tbh...
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Feeling relieved I didnt go to my so called departments work do tonight as judging by some of the Facebook pictures they have made tits of themselves again. I shall remind them of that when they all stroll in late tomorrow as hungover and Im doing all the fucking work as usual.
    I just couldnt bare to spend an evening with people I see too much of 5 days a week as I would be so tempted to tell some of them what I really think of them. 
    Personally I hope they all choke on their food brought for them by the arsehole of a director whos just got a 40% pay rise in comparison to my meagre 2% 
    :-L
  • I feel good. Been up for ages. Have to go in the office in a bit. Then i am going in Town.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Less hollow, but still sickly cheap chocolate like in any case.
  • Happy that my TOU deluxe box has arrived :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • High as a kite! Woop de doop! xx
  • I feel REALLY.REALLY happy. Because the kids have finished school. It is nearly Christmas. Luis Suarez The best player in the World has signed a new deal.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • A bit annoyed.I have to go to the office. It is pouring down. Really windy. And the kids are playing up. So much for being excited about Christmas. Well at least i am getting away from them 2.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Had a really nice two days for Christmas and Boxing Day. Loads of nice pressies, eaten more than I should, still going through the booze too! Shame its back to work tomorrow but then its weekend again  \:D/
  • Quite tired now. Been shopping. It was chaos. Got a few good things myself. All good in my household right now.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Anxiety disorder + depression = dying.

Ugh. My head is not a very nice place to be right now. Wish we could just skip past these current holidays!
  • That's rough, minsku. Hang in there, the sun is coming

x
  • Minsku said:

Anxiety disorder + depression = dying.

Ugh. My head is not a very nice place to be right now. Wish we could just skip past these current holidays!

If its not presumptuous but I think there are a few folks on this board who understand about depression, anxiety etc. There's always someone here to help if we can so try not feel too bad. I enjoy Christmas but at the same time bloody glad when its out the way as I struggle with not having much family and it gets me down etc, but I do the best I can.
    Things will get better if you think positive things :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!