Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Feeling grumpy as I've got to go to pantomime tonight with my friend. We're only going to support her friend who is in the cast etc. Its going to be awful as I've always hated,loathed and detested panto. Hate it, hate it!! Theatre full of kids as well!! Think I'll smuggle a bottle of vodka in with me :-?
  • Yeah i understand. But i have had it quite trouble-free this Christmas. Much to my surprise tbh. It does drag on a bit at times though. Too many days feel like a Bank holiday. Football saves me from being a complete wreck. I know i should say it is my family but they cause me tonnes of trouble and upset at times.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Thanks a lot whisperit & Hells_Bells.

It's always comforting to know other people still have faith in brighter future. Especially when you feel like you won't even make it till tomorrow.
  • OK I survived the dreaded panto. It was "fun" and OK for an amateur production. Lovely kiddie winks screaming and shouting things at the stage like "up your bum" and "I hate you". Must be the modern taking on booing and hissing I guess!
  • ^lol

last panto i went to was when i was about 9 don't remember much...

Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • We are going seeing Muffet next week. So i will be having the same fun. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I'm in quite a lot of pain but, apart from that, everything's fine.
  • @Minsku
    I vaguely remember having read somewhere on this forum that you live up north in Finland. Am I right? Cauz´ in that case, you probably do not see much day light now, do you? I am very fond of the northern Scandinavian area, but of couse I know it only from holidays in the summer. I am sorry for the way you feel and do not pretend to understand it, but I wish that you will feel better soon, nevertheless.
    Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-12-29 12:11:06
  • @Minsku
    I vaguely remember having read somewhere on this forum that you live up north in Finland. Am I right? Cauz´ in that case, you probably do not see much day light now, do you? I am very fond of the northern Scandinavian area, but of couse I know it only from holidays in the summer. I am sorry for the way you feel and do not pretend to understand it, but I wish that you will feel better soon, nevertheless.

Yes, you have read right. I live in Oulu in Northern Finland.

It's also true that we get very little day light over here at the moment. The lack of light can in turn sometimes lead to what is known as winter depression. It can be easily treated with bright light lamps.

Unfortunately that is not going to work for me, since my problems are not related to the current time of year.

Right now I'm rather putting my faith in medication + therapy combo. Hopefully it will start working soon.

Thanks for the well wishes!
  • a liitle annoyance in the air 'took a birthday present to a family friends house knocked on 3 times & they did'nt answer the door, yes they where in could hear them... that really annoy's me when people do that.
    Also broke my sister's mirror today (7 years bad luck for me) as if i don't have enough as it is.... :(
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Good. Because today was the first normal day in a while. Back in holiday mode the next 48 hours. Hyped up new-year celebrations imo. Maybe i am only saying that because i am not mega-happy.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Have had bad stomach ache all day but the greatest miracle in medicine (apart from penicillin of course) Gavascon has cured it by at least 90% so far. That and a few good farts has eased the pain so fingers crossed I can slip some alcoholic beverages in me tomorrow night  #:-S
  • not bad all round.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • kind of fighting through a cold atm. dunno where its come from. just feel bunged up on one side of my nose and achey all over.

sat here currently importing music into my itunes so it can be exported into my amazon cloud account. thats where its all being kept!
  • Like shit.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!