Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Thank-you. It is not going as bad as i thought it would yesterday. I was really dreading it then.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Good to hear that, CW37!

• Thanks J
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • All due respect to Goldfrapp's tour announcement but Royksopp also confirmed a tour with Robyn today , Goldfrapp Excitement is 2 on a scale of David Guetta to Royksopp, while Royksopp Excitement is 10 on a scale of getting a filling to spaffing my pants.
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-09 13:51:15
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I have a job interview tomorrow. Practising my answers, I find they all end with the phrase, "...so you can stuff you sodding job up your prissy, middle-class arses."

Do you think this is a good sign?
  • Be yourself. Either they like you or they do not. If not, Bugger them.
    My Dad and brother have left about 20 mins ago. It went well. No mention of my Mam and no trouble. Phew. Like old times, I enjoyed it. I know the trouble will raise its ugly head in the future but tonight is good.
    Finishes off a great day with the tour announced. For once i can say= i am happy.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • whisperit said:

I have a job interview tomorrow. Practising my answers, I find they all end with the phrase, "...so you can stuff you sodding job up your prissy, middle-class arses."

Do you think this is a good sign?

Fucking massive Slight middle class irony by using "prissy" to describe their bottom area haha . Best wishes for it , somewhere in town (Cardiff) ? (parkings murder after about half 9 at the mo) .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-09 18:00:40
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I feel kind of all over the place, twitchy, nervous even. I think i slept way too long and now my brain is finally switched back on there's too much juice @-)
  • I feel nice and content. Going doing some shopping on the way home. Then i will talk to whoever wants to talk to me.  Normally nobody but eh i am trying to stay happy. Then football is on. I can watch that upstairs. All good.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Busy day at work but in a not too stressful way. Enough energy left for me to put the bloody Xmas tree up tonight anyway!!!
  • Haven't been here for a while.... My new job is very draining.... Feel very out of the loop...
  • I still feel good. All my Birthday lark is over. Not as much aggro as i thought there would be. So because of that i am content.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • my interview went as anticipated. 90 mins travelling, then three flights of stairs and no lift, so i was effing shattered before i started.

my main strategy, it turned out, was to answer every question by grinning manically and making choppy hand motions, like Tony Blair on speed.

i also made a joke about being old and handicapped. Not sure how that went down, as i was blinking the sweat out of my eyes at the time.

Post edited by whisperit at 2013-12-11 15:48:43
  • ^ sounds like it went great! fingers crossed for you.
  • You're so damn funny Whisper! Reading that post gave me a good laugh. I wish you the best of luck, keep us posted.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!