Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Very busy day at work. Had to go in earlier because of it the bastards!!! Could feel myself getting ill as the day went on but couldn't go home because of the workload. Probably have a heart attack tonight feeling so stressed. Fucking Xmas presents still to be got. Arrrrrgggghh!
    If I do die there's still two tickets for Brighton for someone to have! 8-X
  • Great, HB! Can I have your onesie as well?

x
  • HB there was a chap asking about tix in the Brighton thread.
    Yeah and re: your iminenent departure from this mortal coil... I'll bagsie your CD's please! ;)
  • whisperit said:

Great, HB! Can I have your onesie as well?

x

Onesie! ONESIE!!! ONESIE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!
    Id rather take the risk of catching pneumonia than wear one of them. I hate them to the point of I've threatened family/friends that if I get one for Xmas Im going to put their heads in a vice and keep squeezing until their tiny little brains squirts out all over their onesies thus rendering them even more grotesque on the eye to wear 
    >:)
  • ping said:

HB there was a chap asking about tix in the Brighton thread.
    Yeah and re: your iminenent departure from this mortal coil... I'll bagsie your CD's please! ;)

Even my embarrassing ones I hid as soon as I purchased eg. TaTu?? 
  • 50/50.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Not not tatu, burn that one.

• My most embarrassing one is Erasure. But Drama.Gosh i love that tune. And i feel ok today. Nothing to do so i guess that is good in one sense but then again,Boring. With my life being as it is, When there is no trouble i should not complain. So i am not doing.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • i need a new job... :( :( :(
  • ^ you don't seem very happy about it cookie :(
  • Feel stuffed. Eaten too much again :-&
  • a little :-<
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Happy fan-boy glow at the moment. Just had a tweet back to me from the wonderful Holly Herndon.

She's as lovely as her music is extraordinary, it seems! :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I just have two night shifts left until I`m off , we`ll be having a delivered to my works all-you-can-stuff-your-face-with-Indian-meal-for-£8 on the last one at 11 at night , so , I`m as happy as a happy person , no shifts in the snipers sights as things were going tits up yesterday evening as a big shouty boss came onto the floor - my ears just heard Slade singing away the entire time . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I am feeling ripped off and cheated out of a signed box set because Sandbag changed my order 488 (signed) to 668 (unsigned). Uncool. I could have spent my € 112,- on something better and just bought the album on iTunes. Screw the goodies. Unsigned is not what I bought.
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-12-18 07:54:13
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!