Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • Walkers salt and vinegar Squares.

They're so crunchy I can hardly hear the music in my own earbuds! @-)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • co-op brought meal deal.

new york pastrami sarni, crinkle walkers, chocolate brownie and a bottle of mountain dew.
  • co-op brought meal deal.

new york pastrami sarni, crinkle walkers, chocolate brownie and a bottle of mountain dew.

Ha ha - I'm drinking Mountain Dew at this very second too.

Mines the uber-luminous "sugar free" version which, considering it's reputation, should surely be an empy bottle! :))
  • bread and cheese.  hangover cure.

fell off the waggon and had loads of wine last night.  bloody women, driving me to mid week drinking, when I was going to be SO GOOD this week.

• Recently forced to change to a restrictive diet so...gluten free packet mix chocolate cake with raspberries (very nice and no side effects) and vegan mini quiche sans egg, gluten and dairy...they were edible but will embark on version 2.0 soon... :)
    ISOBEL
  • Walkers salt and vinegar Squares.

They're so crunchy I can hardly hear the music in my own earbuds! @-)

I bestow upon you my `coveted` "Daily Crisp of Choice Approval Award" . Yum yum yum
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:06:07
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • It's been literally months since I last had a takeaway (yes, yes, I know) and I'd got the craving for an Indian so hatched a cunning plan.

Last time this happened I ordered one and, frankly, it was a bit rubbish and it put me off for ages. So, I thought, I'll do that again. That was a sound idea but for one small detail....

I've just finished off a cheese naan the size of a duvet, a palette of sweetcorn rice & a bucket of chicken tikka dansak............and it was stupidly gorrrrrrgeous!

Kinda backfired!
  • Ham, mushroom and mascarpone pizza. Followed by B&J ice cream (pecans, caramel & maple syrup).

(I think I have eaten/posted-about the exact same combination before!)

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-19 14:50:40
  • Half a block of marzipan left over from the Father's Day cake my daughters made me on Sunday.

It's marzipan, people. Food. Of. The. Gods.

APL

"Cleanliness and chickens. Those are two concepts I will always stand by"
    Geddy Lee
  • So, Indian food, pizza & ice cream and a block of marzipan.

We have this healthy lark nailed down, don't we! >:)
  • APL said:

APL

Then the gods must be evil.  Yeccch!
    Are you going to the party?
  • APL said:

Half a block of marzipan left over from the Father's Day cake my daughters made me on Sunday.

APL

Agreed......esp the white marzipan!!!! Mmmmmmm.......

Home made greek yogurt with coconut! Double Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

• APL said:

Half a block of marzipan left over from the Father's Day cake my daughters made me on Sunday.

APL

Mine bought me marshmallows and a fat-bastard size Caramel bar. Marzipan is gorgeous solid nectar of the Gods indeed especially when it's wrapped up as Battenburg cake...... I'd rather die than eat it on my mum's Xmas cake though.

Just eaten a packet of cheese and onion crisps, crisps are my true Achilles heel

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-19 17:40:36
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:09:54
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!