Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • Any veggie/vegans on this board out of curiosity?

I'm not one but I had one as a partner for a few years. That still rubbed off on me as I'll often go for ages without any actual meat now and don't really miss it when I do.

My freezer looks like it should be in a Quorn advert :))
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

• Any veggie/vegans on this board out of curiosity?

Yes...I have been veggie for 25 years although only gave up fish ten years ago. 
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Always vegetarian; usually vegan.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Tonight.. the old trad Cod, chips & peas. Unbeatable.

Apparently, cod stocks are becoming stable again. At the mo, still stupidly expensive.

• Cervus said:

Any veggie/vegans on this board out of curiosity?

Yes...I have been veggie for 25 years although only gave up fish ten years ago. 

close to me in that respect, vegan the last 12 years or so, what did you have in your roast then ;)

I must admit I am quite keen on a lot of the fake meat, well things like Redwood, just shouldnt over do that kinda thing

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • iuventus said:

Always vegetarian; usually vegan.

cool, I dont have to feel like a freak on my own, if we ever have a GMB dinner party then there should be massive vegan/veggie spread eh ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I was vegetarian for 2 years in my mid-20s and later... a no-red-meat-er (don't think there's a name for that) for 3 years.
  • iuventus said:

Always vegetarian; usually vegan.

cool, I dont have to feel like a freak on my own, if we ever have a GMB dinner party then there should be massive vegan/veggie spread eh ;)

I can make some serious vegan dishes.
  • iuventus said:

I can make some serious vegan dishes.

Yeah, I look fwd to eating some of them at the GMB dinner party ;)

How do you feel about spicy food?
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-16 17:18:21
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • There's no such thing as too hot.
  • Not true.
  • I made a chilli last week,  I totally miscalculated how strong the peppers where gonna be, even for me it was a bit, yowch, not even gonna go there about what damage I did to my hands, really must wear gloves next time.

Btw on this subject Alison, is she/isn't she? I've read her saying yes she is, read her also saying stuff that suggests she isn't?
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-16 17:34:18
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Heartburn tablets 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • baked aubergine with tomato, onion, herbs and feta cheese on the top.  with salad.

LUSH.

by no means unusually, I drank too much at the weekend (it was the birthday of someone I REALLLLLLLY like so that made it ok) but am going all healthy this week.  all week.... good food, loads of veggies, NO BOOZE... none.

• That sounds yummy healthy Laura

I don't eat meat, I occasionally eat fish though.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!