Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • @HJ - anything with beetroot in is a win, pickled or not. King of veg <):)

5 pounds in two and a half weeks. Just want to get down to my 'proper' weight but not miss out on eating nice things while doing so.That's quite a balance!

Slow and steady seems to be the trick.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Dry watermelon. Delicious.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • With the salad diet I would like to go back down to at least 9 stone. I've cut down on sugar quite a bit, force myself to eat fruit and more veg.
    If all else fails there's always a KFC somewhere! :@)

Bizarre, possibly in a good way.
  • Cauliflowers.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Watermelon--organic and with lots of seeds.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • About to eat tortellini.

I love Italy.
  • Bizarre, possibly in a good way.

Currently banging out these with tea...
  • @Stranger I wish you were eating with me right now. It turned out really delicious.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:40:12
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

Bizarre, possibly in a good way.

What was it like? Sounds lovely.

Currently some very strange cakey biscuity things with crushed Maltesers that we sell at work.....actually not that keen...taste a bit lardy/greasy.

Boy that is a shame, they promised so much :( Back to the Hobnobs in future.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • It was thicker that a normal Milky Way, creamy and covered in cheap but dark choc.

It's different but not in a 'must have one again tomorrow' kind of way.
  • Hmm that sounds a bit like a take on a tiffin cake Cervus.

All my body wanted was a nice salad maybe with some spring onions, what do I do? Feed it a whole bar of cadbury whole nut.
  • We just had Beef Wellington with sweet patatoes in skin. Yum
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Mushroom and cheddar cheese pasta bake. Very tasty and given me the boost to get through the afternoon before legging it out the office circa 4.30. <:-P

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!