Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • Tiramisu
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Meanwhile, over on the other side of "Healthy Eating Ying and Yang" ... I'm stuffing my face with Custard Creams, Choccy Bourbons and Shortcake biccies...as my substitute for fruit , because the fruit is in the kitchen and the biccies are next to me.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Starting my day with some oatmeal and a glass of wine.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Scrambled eggs and green tea ;p
  • MrTemper said:

Scrambled eggs and green tea ;p

Niiiiiice!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Cosy.

Oven is currently roasting some slices of aubergine in marjoram infused oil ready to be topped with red pesto and a sprinkling of crumbled feta.

Mozart's Requiem in D Minor is being piped into the kitchen and all is well with the world...........

(.....apart from not being in Bristol right now, obviously!)

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • My favorite macaroons for dinner.
  • fucking fybogel and meds
  • OMG, someone just left a container with what seems to be tiramisu by my door. Having that then.
  • I ususally buy tesco yeast extract instead of marmite and I've noticed the colour and texture of it has changed and a few minutes into eating I felt queasy and had to lie down immediately! What the hell happened?? I want my old yeast extract back :(
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:31:49
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Mango juice. I'm almost eating it in case you were wondering.
  • Salad. It's soooo boring but determined to lose weight 8-|
  • go for it Bells. I lost five and a half stone since lNovember, and I feel great! just dump the kebab and keep the salad :D
    "its MY favourite song"
  • ^ I've lost 7 pounds in the last 7 weeks (well, day-to-day weight is up and down like a yo-yo... that loss is on a weekly average).

My evening meal 3 times a week includes a large salad (eaten first). They aren't filling, but the sheer chewing involved means you're not wanting that much afterwards! I do have plenty of (low-fat) dressing on it, but also things like (lightly) pickled beetroot can add a bit of zing to what could otherwise be boring "rabbit food". :)

EDIT: Tweety nipped in there before me.. his efforts are herculean compared to mine, but same idea!

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-25 07:57:52

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!