Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • Put crushed basil and crushed garlic into a blender with pine nuts. Add salt and lemon juice to your taste. Blend while pouring in olive oil 'til you reach a desired consistency. You can play with the recipe by using different nuts or adding small amounts of other fresh herbs.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Thank you Iuventus, that's nice of you to share ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • .... did you never try Redwoods rashers instead of bacon? 

Banned ! ;)  I have a pack of bacon sell by date tomoz , the lot is going in my gullet for breakfast or lunch depending on when I stop giving stupid replies on here haha  in the style of below with extra "whatever the hell`s in my cupboard of spicy hell" . As far as meat eating goes I`m one step down from Neathanderal Man , "bacon ahoy yum yum" . 

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-17 19:50:13
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• Cervus said:

Veggie marshmallows eh, is there anything in them that would preclude a vegan from partaking?

Check this out though, I can not get my head around how much these cost. I mean OK there might be 12 pacs but to say it's a little over priced is an under statement. Somebody bought me some vegan marshmallows a couple of years ago and they were yummy!!!

They are also suitable for Vegans where I normally order them is out of stock however there anre many places that sell them online.  :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-18 03:25:42
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Fried tofu & wakame miso.

Bliss.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Fried tofu & wakame miso.

Bliss.

You have a way of making me hungry.
  • iuventus said:

Fried tofu & wakame miso.

Bliss.

You have a way of making me hungry.

It's my only food today on a 'minimal' day during five weeks of ADF so made it something nice!
  • ADF?
  • Alternate Day Fasting - need to shift a few pounds and it's an easy, painless way to not do a silly proper 'diet'.

Today, therefore, is miso and tea day. Hardly terrible as I love both anyway!
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-06-18 09:13:10
  • Half a packet of marshmallows , currently still on the threshold of wanting another and feeling ill
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Pesto sauce. Very tasty.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Sartori said:

As far as meat eating goes I`m one step down from Neathanderal Man , "bacon ahoy yum yum" . 

I don't think I need address that comment further then neanderthal man :))
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-18 13:02:52
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Cervus said:

They are also suitable for Vegans where I normally order them is out of stock however there anre many places that sell them online.  :)

Thanks for sharing, that's more useful information for me, cheers :)
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-18 13:13:59
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Warm sausage roll from Tesco.

Not very exiting but I'm not paying the price of a meal in the thistle hotel in Haydock. As I am not sure it I can claim it back from my employer. Even though I'm in Liverpool on company business. We have to explain any expenses that are GNFR.
  • Massive bowl of Shreddies and a black coffee....
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!