Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
ADMIN PLEASE NOTE: Forum issues
  • 621 Comments sorted by
  •  i know the spam has started to come along now, i just didn't want to be deleted with the rest of it.

there's spam?  :-((
  • Cast your eyes down this list! :))

http://goldfrapp.com/forum/activity
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • a massive FFS! unbelievable, hope the admin guys get on top of it quick!
  • thats the first time i've looked at that list (never really noticed it before) and i see chokka had sent me a message, but i didn't have a notification of it. i only got one when i got a PM.
  • Forum, seems a bit slow today.
  • Bells said:

Why is my post count stuck on 1 even though I've probably done a handful now?

mine is doing the same
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • We've raised the stuck post count thing on the snagging list via the other thread.

Hopefully they'll get it freed up!
  • Has anyone found a full list of members?  I wanted to check before llisting those names on Missing Persons.  Some people tend to stay silent awhile (obviously, not my problem 8-| ).

• The "your e-mail is not confirmed" pop-up is extremely annoying on an iPhone (and pointless as my e-mail is already confirmed - from my Mac). It doesn't even go away when you re-confirm it on the phone!

I hope this issue will be resolved by Sunday, otherwise I won't be able to post on gig day/night 
    :((
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • ^ Alex, that was the first gripe noted, and is at the top of our list of issues. It's a bugger.

You an get around it by scrolling down slightly so the 'Post comment' button appears between the 'confirm' message and the bottom of the screen. Not fun.

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-18 06:53:48
  • ^ Alex, that was the first gripe noted, and is at the top of our list of issues. It's a bugger.

You an get around it by scrolling down slightly so the 'Post comment' button appears between the 'confirm' message and the bottom of the screen. Not fun.

Think of it as a small challenge to prove your worthiness as a GMB poster on the move.

Yes, basically, I'm trying to put a spin on something very annoying!
  • I've just sent a PM (DM? "Conversation"? lol) to Marc/Admin, asking if/when he's gonna pop back and have a look at the issues here. He said last week that Adam might take over at some point. Either way, I do hope someone with admin rights returns soon...
  • My fonts are all over the place , the forum randomly decides to put my posts in the small font (2) now and again . Not a dealbreaker there , just a bug , don`t want to look all drama queen about it .

Test edit
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-19 09:21:02
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • It makes us look like WE ARE SHOUTING.
  • Some people have mentioned that they see posts sorted by "votes". Every thread/discussion I've looked at has kept them sorted by "Date added"... including threads in which I've voted on a post.

I've never clicked on the "sorted by votes" button. How are people getting the weird sort??

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-19 08:35:41

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!