Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • You really are something peculiar, C.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I have known that for years though!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Still nice and happy. Amazing what a hair cut can do even for us males. And i have a appointment for a check up with the dentist tomorrow. Be nice to have a clean. Just hope i do not need any fillings. Why do they always seem to say you need 1 ?. Always 1. Tonight is that show on Radio 2. Things are good.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Very hot and stuck at work.
    Plus, frustrated with all this Goldfrapp stuff going on all at the same time. Slow down for fucks sake so we can catch up when were not all at work :-t
  • Buzzy, i keep starting things then starting something else 30 seconds later and nothings actually getting done.
  • rewak said:

Buzzy, i keep starting things then starting something else 30 seconds later and nothings actually getting done.

I experienced a similar thing beginning day 6 of my '7 days without sleep' thing that I did a few years back.

Highlights included cooking dinner, leaving the room for something, forgetting there was dinner, and then three hours later wondering why there was a cold bacon butty on the counter.
  • Considering the bad night I had, today turned out quite fine really.
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • Uhhh like I've missed something. (goldfrapp related)

So slow these days...

And a little bit in love with my new (ish) love ... Who has been distracting me for WEEKS from the frapp action.... And who's name is one of the 'tales of us' .. Completely coincidentally.... GAH.
  • And With 'Stranger' being one of the titles.... ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Haha. She still feels a little like that to me... It's early days. (well.... 6/7 weeks)

In truth she has NUMERO UNO on the album. How long till I tell her?!
  • WTF!?!!? Jo Whiley!!!????!! ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Haha. Eugh. WaaaAayyyyyyy hotter than Whiley!!! ;)
  • Feel so used again getting so p***ed off with things driving me mad.....
    It's not Alice Madness Returns it's Jozzy Madness Returns.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Back from the dentist. Had a small filling in one of my upper right teeth. Think i will be numb for a couple of hours yet. Had the rest polished. So i am back to looking like my handsome self. I am happy today.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Looking forward to my pre-birthday drinks and dinner tonight with mates. Probably wont be able to eat much as laughing to much as these two mates are a bit mental =))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!