Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • I feel the same, Hot and sweaty. Oh and full.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ok
    Post edited by ickygerm at 2013-09-28 21:49:21
  • just walking home (got back about 1am) & saw 3 barn owls & heard a few others in the trees lovely... :)
    as for how i feel hmmm warm, sleepy but can't go to bed just yet but guess i must try....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I'm actually pretty cheerful this morning :-h

...Eck but this afternoon not so swish, dizzy, light headed, nauseous, second day in a row now :-S
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-09-04 08:16:36
  • I feel more confident today. I have been for a much needed hair-cut. No wonder i was flamin hot.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

• rewak said:

...Eck but this afternoon not so swish, dizzy, light headed, nauseous, second day in a row now :-S

You`re pregnant ...Next , Dr Sartori will now see you , please sign this disclaimer first thanks ;)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • It's possible. Today I listened to a lot of My Chemical Romance, had a cap or two of Malibu, I'm now reading angst ridden romance fan fiction about said band and I just made a noise that could be described as a 'squee'. I have clearly become a teenage girl, and if the media is to be believed that always involves pregnancy.
  • ^ hahaha. Well, you have cheered me up, anyway. :)
  • rewak said:

I have clearly become a teenage girl, and if the media is to be believed that always involves pregnancy.

I didn't do it.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Overslept and feel queazy just I woke up with a start. Once I have eaten my breakie I will be fine. :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I feel tired. I had a restless night and as a result didn't sleep very well. It is going to be a long day...
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • I feel mahvelous!
  • That S'wonderful.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Gettin' Gershwin, are we?
  • Maybe??? ;)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-09-05 02:19:16

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!