Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Tetchy >:P
  • rewak said:

Tetchy >:P

Anything kicked that off or just one of those days that naturally starts that way?

Me?

Full of drive to do nothing quickly.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Someone was a prick to me and i can't think straight enough yet to decide what i want to do about it, so i'm in a state of perpetual tetch for now. When the day gets going maybe i'll go out and do something to take my mind of it. Or destroy any chocolate product i can find.
  • In more times of trouble i am keeping myself to myself. Looking after no 1. Tidied up. Listening football this afternoon, The Wanderers my 2nd team. So chilled out.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^ i agree there cw keep myself to myself too, no friends has they used me & then turned to backstabbing when they got what they wanted! a*** holes! (mind my language)
    as for today feel o.kish been on my daily walk & had a good talk to myself....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Lately I have been feeling strangely content. However I know there are several worries and fears around that I have not dealt with but really should have by now.

As for today, it is day one of a cold. Only four more days to go of dealing with a burning throat, sneezing, running nose and streaming eyes. I've been in bed and my room for probably 20 of the past 24 hours. I have cabin fever now, and know that I won't be able to go anywhere until the worst is over.
    Post edited by Archway at 2013-08-31 18:05:51
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • Hope you better soon Archway.. :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • today has gone so sloooooooooooow!!!!!
    always hungry witch is a right pain in the a***..... ~X(
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Goldfrapp on the radio and Arsenal beating Spurs all on the same day. Feeling great of course  :P
  • Goldfrapp on the radio and Arsenal beating Spurs all on the same day. Feeling great of course  :P

The Arsenal beating Spurs bit was probably the worst part of the day.  But then it was to be expected as they are very jammy.  :P
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Pretty shattered, it feels like it has been a very long drawn out weekend....work was very tiresome and drawn out for some reason.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

The Arsenal beating Spurs bit was probably the worst part of the day.  But then it was to be expected as they are very jammy.  :P

You b****rd  ;)
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-09-01 17:41:00
  • Not good. One of my best friends, for over 20 years, was in an accident and is in a coma. As his niece said- why do such terrible things happen? There's obviously no answer to that, but it pretty much sums up everything im feeling.
  • ^
    Oh dear HJ that sounds terrible. Hope things work out for your friend and fingers crossed for some good news. We're all here for you :(
  • I am feeling hot. Due to the weather and having just come in off a packed bus. Still happy because of the win yesterday. Keeping my head down in the house. So alls well. And there is only 1 week off the new album.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!