Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • ^ My Gran (and my uncle) used to use the phrase/curse "Hell's bells and buckets of blood". :)

I did wonder if you had any mates who call themselves "Buckets of blood". But kinda unlikely I guess.

• And theres Hells Bells by AC/DC.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^
    Is there really. I shall have to listen to that.

Anyway, I'm buzzing after having a great evening out with mates for a nice meal. I won't be going back to the restaurant for a while as dare not show my face again after a couple of embarrassing moments :\">
  • My god, the angsty romantic fanfic i'm reading just hit an amnesia twist, I may not sleep until I see this through :-SS
  • Preparing my first solo exhibition and running a massive fever at the same time: multitasking for the insane.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • ^
    Is there really. I shall have to listen to that.

Anyway, I'm buzzing after having a great evening out with mates for a nice meal. I won't be going back to the restaurant for a while as dare not show my face again after a couple of embarrassing moments :\">

You would never have known that but for me.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • OVER THE MOON. Got an Amazon Kindle Fire for my birthday. Lucky Bells :D
  • Happy birthday Bells :)

I feel like a wreck today, tired and cold and heavy
  • Happy bDay!!!!
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Happy Birthday from me.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Happy birthday Bells..... :)

i'm happy, my copy of Tales Of Us came in the post this morning..... ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • ^
    Thanks all for the birthday wishes. I've had a fantastic couple of days.
    ;)
  • Tonight i feel a bit shocked, happy and sad. My Mum has told me she is to marry again. She had 40 years with my Dad. I took that bad. She is with another bloke now. He is great. My kids like him a lot. I actually think its quick. But my Mum seems happier than ever. So i said, Yeah no probs. At the same time i know my Dad has never recovered from the split. Anyway thats it.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • OUCH!!!! left leg cramp!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Cramp for 24+ hours is no fun at all.... :((
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!