Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Welcome to the new Goldfrapp Forum!
  • 167 Comments sorted by
  • ping said:

And a cane, so if we're really boring...

I suspect some will then be boring on purpose ;)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I am sure we dont know what you mean!!! I shall just be over in the corner with the white pointy hat on sharpening the pencils and covering exercise books in wallpaper :-)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • A spanking! Then after the spanking...
  • Spank me!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I shall rule with a rod of iron...........that`s not exactly going to help instil order either... ;)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • That might get you more than you bargained for......although it could increase your popularity even further! I have just noticed that I overtaken Alan.............should I be sent outside into the corridor to stand facing the wall?
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-11-05 16:42:10
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Nah, perhaps you could simply refuse to judge yourself based on the arrogant opinions of others. Just be yourself, C. People will love you for that.
  • I am well aware that I spout a load of crap most the time...I jut think I am tolerated like an annoying puppy that chews the corners of the forum and then pees on the floor.  but on this occasion I was only being silly....was quite looking forward to popping my peepers on  Sartori and his 'Rod of Iron' :) though I have to say....hehehe
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-11-06 01:35:42
  • I have little idea what that even means.
  • It is early and it made a lot more sense in my head.....that however proves my point rather well. :)
  • Nah, I think it's me. Let's take this to the corner lest we infuriate Kaiser Sartori.
  • Now I don't know what YOU are suggesting......hahahaha do you not mean behind the bike sheds???
  • Or behind the garbage dumpster if you wanna be dirty devils.
  • I often wonder whether my thoughts are worth sharing with everybody.

In view of the direction this thread is heading now, I might add to my earlier statement that I also often KNOW my thoughts are not suitable for sharing with everybody. LOL ;-)

• I often wonder whether my thoughts are worth sharing with everybody.

In view of the direction this thread is heading now, I might add to my earlier statement that I also often KNOW my thoughts are not suitable for sharing with everybody. LOL ;-)

Hahaha......many years ago...this forum was a veritable smut fest.......I may be dreaming it but I can even recall Alison actual being quoted as saying that she actually did not mind the smut and filth in the least :) but it was the crazy stalking fans that concerned her.....although I am ready to be proven wrong...as mind mind is a veritable miasma of confusion at the moment..... :) :) :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-11-06 02:41:19

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!