Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Welcome to the new Goldfrapp Forum!
  • 167 Comments sorted by
  • iuventus said:

Nah, perhaps you could simply refuse to judge yourself based on the arrogant opinions of others. Just be yourself, C. People will love you for that.

I think you took the wrong end of the stick there in your rush to slag me off . The posts between Ping , Cervus and myself were banter , it`s just like a teacher to stop the fun ;)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-11-06 07:00:39
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • No, I understood.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • :-)) (oops, something went wrong here with my iphone; cant't delete this post anymore. Sorry for that as it will probably be seen by some as pollution of the valuable discussions that are going on here)

As it's configured, only myself or Carpy can delete threads or posts. If you edit/flag them to indicate... we'll usually spot them and get the zap-gun out. (I'd have nothing against everyone being able to self-delete, but we aren't in control of that setting.)

• Not that much wrong with the forum as it is now. I do wish there were more threads about Goldfrapp. That is what we are here for after all. I know i am not brainy enough to start any threads. Obviously if i see or hear/read about anything Frapp related i always say so. IE The Hammersmith review in the London standard. I am too (computer) thick to copy it on to here. I mentioned it and another member did it.
    It is good that even if i am on about another topic i am doing it with somebody who likes the same band as me. It seems to, If you like, Buy you some respect from the other members. I mean Where else can a Liverpool and Arsenal fan share their views on the game without resorting to insulting and abusing each other ?.
    I love it on here. Not one of the regulars have ever got on my nerves. WE ARE ALL FRAPPERS.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Incoherency is one of the foundations of this forum!  Without it, what fun would this place be??!?
  • Precisely....always has been always will be :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Really? That's our philosophy?
  • Most of the time I feel as if I am completely incoherent so I would have to agree.Unless I am to be proven otherwise, I am always ready for that to happen.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I'd go with spontaneous, random, even irreverent...I mean irrelevant.
  • Yes I suppose irrelevant is more accurate...well all of the above. From what I can recall the old GMB always had that colour?
  • Well, Sartori will sort us all out soon enough.
  • Cervus said:

Precisely....always has been always will be :)

Way too coherent!  ;)
  • The FAQs is a very nice idea, HJ.  And, the idea of keeping comments off is brilliant!  Ohhhh, and it stays on top!  Even nicer!
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-11-11 15:09:41
  • ^ Cheers. Yes, it was supposed to stay on top (or 'sticky' as they call it)... by making it an "announcement".

But I see it hasn't!

I will investigate...
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-11-11 15:15:22
  • @Halloween_Jack,
    What will happen if I choose "opions" and the "dismiss" to your FAQ? Will it disappear?

Can´t do that with any other thread, I think.
    Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-11-11 15:15:56

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!