Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • ^ gosh Stranger, sounds um, interesting. Not even the what mug do you use thread can hold your interest. Bye then.
  • Stranger said:

I can. It's the reason I won't be around here until well after a few months. Someone here is a very clever manipulative liar and I walked straight into the oldfrapp trap. The very reason I left earlier. I don't know why I ever came back. I should just stick to the music.

Goodbye.

From the posts you've been making these past few days, it looked like you were enjoying contributing. I have no idea what or who this liar/trap business involves, but it's just a shame when people leave... dramatically. :( (I have slunk off now and again when I've lost interest / been too busy.)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-27 16:54:04
  • Stranger said:

I can. It's the reason I won't be around here until well after a few months. Someone here is a very clever manipulative liar and I walked straight into the oldfrapp trap. The very reason I left earlier. I don't know why I ever came back. I should just stick to the music.

Goodbye.

That is a shame - thought you'd settled in after a bumpy start? How puzzling?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • (Removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 20:40:21
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Hang on the queens had a pay rise. A day after more Gov cuts. Im going to f ing scream *(after ive checked out the jukebox naturally).
  • thathurt said:

Hang on the queens had a pay rise. A day after more Gov cuts. Im going to f ing scream *(after ive checked out the jukebox naturally).

My thoughts exactly.... See you there!

Also sorry to hear you feel like that @stranger :(
    Post edited by ping at 2013-06-27 17:42:43
  • Stranger said:

Someone here is a very clever manipulative liar and I walked straight into the oldfrapp trap. The very reason I left earlier. I don't know why I ever came back. I should just stick to the music.

Goodbye.

First lovers' quarrel with Alan?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • (Removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 20:40:43
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • OMGravity! It's getting heavy in here.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  •  Just got a text , did someone a favour and they've tucked me up and now I have to work Sunday ,  bastard .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• I've taken up guitaring...

• that's a lot of anger.  when he breaks the guitar at 1.34" . pure rage.

the creative process eh?!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • My rant is "Why aren't there more female guitarists?!" This girl shreds it like wheat-

Post edited by Ponygurl at 2013-06-29 04:53:31
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ^ funnily enough me and hells bells were talking about this on the way back from bristol the other night.

anna calvi is a great guitarist, not in the traditional 'rock guitar' mode so much but she's pretty amazing...

• In bloody pain , eczema on my face has flared up and it feels like its on fire just like the Kings of Leon sang , only its my face not my man fufu .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!