Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by

• softlas is my Norwegian cousin. :-h

• Well some fucker rammed into my car this weekend on the Interstate then drove off! I'm alright thankthelord, but seriously.....How Rude! Smashed my back bumper, and literally shredded my rear passenger tire! I would just like to add my insurance company are fuckwads as well! It was like I was talking to a fucking Neanderthal on the phone when I made my insurance claim! They're not extinct, I swear! ( I apologize for the copious amount of F word used)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • @Ponygurl
    I think every driver on here sympathises with you. Bad enough some twat doing that but it's the lack of help from the insurers. Bastards!
  • @Ponygurl

Sorry to hear that...a van rear ended me last Oct. I was sitting patiently at traffic lights and they just didn't stop, wrote the car off thank goodness Alice or the dogs were not in the car at the time it was just me. Had Physio for whiplash and the claim for that is still ongoing.....insurance companies have a lot to answer for....they are fast enough to take your money for sure. The most important thing is that you were unharmed.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:49:27
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  •  A good friend and work colleague got suspended in work yesterday evening , nicer bloke you couldn`t hope to meet . Accused of entering an environment that was unsafe , by a man with a bitter agenda . I feel melancholy . 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-27 08:43:59
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:49:35
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Show Image

Jazz Prom

Monday 22 July, 8.00pm

Join Cardiff’s own Capital City Jazz Orchestra featuring some of the finest Jazz musicians in South Wales plus star saxophonist Pete Long, familiar to many as the leader of both the Jools Holland and Ronnie Scott’s Big Band.

Just got an email that contained this shit . I "fecking hate jazz" , carve it onto my tombstone please , I feel a jazz inspired pout coming on .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-27 09:56:57
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:49:53
  •  Jazzzzzzz Argghh , my head , my womb !
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-27 11:40:09
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:51:08
  • I can't think of anything worthy of adding to this discussion.

Which REALLY PISSES ME OFF! :((
  • (Removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 20:39:57

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!