Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • Excellent!!!!!

• softlad said:

Today is the longest day of the year in the U.K, effectively the middle of summer.  'Summer'.  :((

Aye, it us such a cu#t.

• I saw Piers Morgan on the big screen today...nuff said
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I had a bit a rant at some people from the Lib Dems today, enough said
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I had a bit a rant at some people from the Lib Dems today, enough said

Lib-Dems...splitters
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

I had a bit a rant at some people from the Lib Dems today, enough said

Lib-Dems...splitters

Basically that kind of thing; 'unlike you I don't support the Tory Party, so stop sending me stuff, etc' ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I had a Labour candidate and a couple of his supporters knock on my door back around 1990 asking who I was voting for in the local election , I told him "Lib Dems" , he (unwisely) replied "Thats a wasted vote , they`re a distant fourth"...very unwisely in fact as I jumped down his throat "HOW DARE YOU tell me how to vote , HOW FUCKING DARE YOU , your party of all parties know people died to get the vote and you`re trying to tell me how to fucking vote , now FUCKING FUCK OFF and stuff your fucking bits of paper up your fucking arse" . 

I wish I could tell you that was inaccurate ...well "wish I could" isn`t really true haha , its about word for word what I said and I`d say it again , possibly without so many fruity words in it .
  • .....probably best I don`t recall the time Jehovahs Witnesses woke me up when I was on night shifts...
  • Sartori said:

I had a Labour candidate and a couple of his supporters knock on my door back around 1990 asking who I was voting for in the local election , I told him "Lib Dems" , he (unwisely) replied "Thats a wasted vote , they`re a distant fourth"...very unwisely in fact as I jumped down his throat "HOW DARE YOU tell me how to vote , HOW FUCKING DARE YOU , your party of all parties know people died to get the vote and you`re trying to tell me how to fucking vote , now FUCKING FUCK OFF and stuff your fucking bits of paper up your fucking arse" . 

I wish I could tell you that was inaccurate ...well "wish I could" isn`t really true haha , its about word for word what I said and I`d say it again , possibly without so many fruity words in it .

Don't get me started on Labour.... ;) Aren't all votes wasted? Doesn't seem to be any difference between Labour, Conservative and Lib Dem that's for sure and I certainly ain't gonna be voting UKIP either :o3

Is this officially our first 'political' rant on the new board then?

As for JW's it's always a polite go away leave me alone, atheist, don't bother coming back, but they do persist these god botherers and I bet the Lib Dems will keep putting leaflets through my door....
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-22 12:09:12
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I think its more of a rant against politicians rather than a political rant . As you note , votes in effect are all wasted - the parties are generic gravy train riders um...allegedly . 
  • Sartori said:

I think its more of a rant against politicians rather than a political rant . As you note , votes in effect are all wasted - the parties are generic gravy train riders um...allegedly . 

Haha yeah. I reminded the Lib Dems about the tuition fees, see how quickly 'principles' change when the opportunity for a little bit of power comes along. Meanwhile Dave's very 'chillaxed' by the way Ed's Out-Torying him, hmmm politicians eh...
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Just returned from the living hell that is Tesco......
    At what exact point in time did it become socially acceptable to open food and proceed to stuff it down either your neck or your sticky child's neck before paying for it!!!

One parent was overheard saying ... 'Well sweetheart if you don't like it just put it down and we won't buy it!!!!' I had not realized that it was de riguer else I would have sat down in the alcohol aisle and drank the gin shelves dry.....

When I was a child or even as recently as when Alice was young if we were hungry or thirsty and we were at the shops we would have to (Oh what is that word) WAIT....until either the shopping was finished or we returned home...it would also appear that this behaviour is not restricted to people under the age of 10 as there was an adult noshing their way through a banana whilst its child was watching from the trolley seat...great impression to give eh...
    I know this is not a new occurrence however it has REALLY got on my nerves today as I had witnessed it on more than three occasions in this one visit. I am sure that maybe a   few percent of customers admit to what they have eaten and actually pay but the remaining 99.9% ehemmmm...
    Maybe they should have scales at the entrance and exit points so that any extra food intake during the visit could be calculated and charged for...just a thought

Right cup of tea now I'm gasping... :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-25 06:27:34
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I shop at Morrisons very very rarely , the last time I went there , two women had a small 2 year old child walking with them , the chavviest of the two of them then spoke to the small child "Jordan , say Auntie Louise is a ****ing s*** , go on , say it , she`s a ****ing s*** , say it for mummy" . 

For the record , the child failed to say it , my mind did think about a sarcastic round of applause if she did though , bad mind , bad mind .

I`ve also noticed the eat-it-all-before-you-buy in my local Tesco`s , crisps ,chocolates the lot . It drives my mrs up the wall and I let loose a middle class `tut` when I see it .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-25 11:07:59

• People who take their dog for a 'walk' in the park, 'walk' obviously being a euphemism for 'shit'. I've also noted that while evidently well-to do-people appear to have no problem with carrying plastic bags and picking their dogs shit up, in a marvellous display of inverted snobbery, chavs with their fecking pitbull / Cerbarus-a-likey find it simply incomprehensible.  Filthy bastids.
  • It's far too difficult to find watermelon with the correct number of seeds in it. The over-hybridized, genetically-modified, pesticide infused, irradiated, chemically spritzed...fruits and vegetables have simply overtaken the market. I know this isn't news...
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!