Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What`s the last film you watched ?
  • 1165 Comments sorted by
  • "Hobbit" is still my favorite book.  What disappointed me most about the Lord of the Rings movie is no Tom Bombadil!!!  He's the cat's meow!  Mmmm, I may not be able to restrain myself and wait....
  • I have so far enjoyed The Hobbit more than I did any of the Rings. I also adored the book in my youth.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

I have so far enjoyed The Hobbit more than I did any of the Rings. I also adored the book in my youth.

Its one of only 3 books I`ve re-read . Silence of the Lambs and The Anubis Gates are the other 2 . Enjoyed the film big time .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • OZ : The Great & Powerful : one word = Awesome.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

OZ : The Great & Powerful : one word = Awesome.....

its good. but i wouldn't say awesome? kinda wish they started a fresh without trying to link it to the original.

after watching it, i started to purchase the OZ books so i can find out what actually happens.
  • jozzy81 said:

the hobbit

Was it good?  I'm kinda waiting for the three movies all to be released.

i really liked it. there's a certain charm to it that seems to cater more for the youngen's so its less "nasty" if you know what i mean. compared to the last three films anyway. roll on the next two! 
  • i really liked it.

Me too, although the 48 Frames Per Second in 3D took a while to get used to.  It was a bit of a burrrrr in places.  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Paranormal Activity on TV last night. Braced myself for being scared out of my wits. Needn't have bothered, should have prepared myself for boredom I-)
  • The Uncanny, a good fun horror movie that any cat lover is sure to enjoy.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Despicable Me

umm... it was ok i guess.
  • folklore said:

1 minute in The Conjuring may be the film that breaks me.

Did it?  You've been very quiet ever since.  8-X
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Free tickets to see Pain and Gain (comedy) still available at various places around t` country (lots are all gone , but some are still available) 

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-08-03 08:40:02
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • From Beyond The Grave, not as good as The Uncanny, Peter Cushing is classic and always was in just about everything he did.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • smoker's voice extravaganza! just finished watching these two back to back:

"the wild and wonderful whites of west virginia" - documentary about the white family from boone county, west virginia. kind of interesting but not super in-depth really

"i know who killed me" - infamously terrible lindsay lohan movie. i was expecting to have to turn this off halfway through but it was actually really entertaining! like, bad, but sort of ridiculously wonderful in a way. it vaguely reminded me of black swan except i actually kind of liked it (i hated black swan)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!