Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What`s the last film you watched ?
  • 1165 Comments sorted by
  • Dreeke said:

So Carpy... What did you think?

One of the first anime/manga/whatever I've bought a blu-ray for (it was only £4.99 in HMV on Blu!) and it looked really, really gorgeous. Makes me want to re-buy all the Ghibli stuff all over again.

I thought "Girl Who....." was really well done. What seems like innocent fun at the start really has some shock moments and ethical dilemmas played out but always with humour and caring. I can see how it becomes a favourite and will certainly get many more watches.

Oh, and "Aunty Witch" is a hottie :\">
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^^ I'd watch anything with Pegg & Frost.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I suggest you'd try to get your hands on Summer Wars now.
    It's by the same director (Hosado) and well worth watching too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Oh, it's on my list already - it'll get bought, I'm sure!
  • Just watched 'Requiem For A Dream'

Boy oh boy
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Just watched 'Requiem For A Dream'

Boy oh boy

I can watch that about once a year and it knocks me sideways every single time. Talk about getting dragged into it. It's even worse on repeat viewings as you know what's coming for them all and there's nothing you can do to stop it........
  • Despicable Me 2 , loved it, I laughed and laughed
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Alan said:

Just watched 'Requiem For A Dream'

Boy oh boy

I can watch that about once a year and it knocks me sideways every single time. Talk about getting dragged into it. It's even worse on repeat viewings as you know what's coming for them all and there's nothing you can do to stop it........

It was so good, I made plans to watch it again with my friends. It'll be sort of a birthday present for my friend. He's a horror film buff.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • One of the most ridiculous movies of the 70s, but with a brilliant ending. Ernest Borgnine, William Shatner, Ida Lupino, Tom Skerritt, Eddie Albert, John Travolta all at their worst.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Took my sun to see Pacific Rim this morning , it was loud , loud , loud , bangy , crashy , bang , kerbany , loud - it was like being 10 years old again , enjoyed every second . (if you`re thinking of going to see it , don`t - if you watch films in Mark Kermode mode) .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Not watched it all more like just bits while been on here, it's got hell of a lot of sword fights, gun fights & hand to hand combat jezzz it's bloody too :-O

it's called : Into The Sun...

Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I saw "Now You See Me" at The Screening Rooms in Cheltenham on Wednesday.  I wish it had been called "You Didn't See Me After All".  Not highly recommended by me.  I'm off to see "Wolverine" tomorrow to make up for it.  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • now you see me got slated by critics aswell! Am watching paranormal activity. And there's a film on telly too, boom boom!
  • It's a cracker.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • think i fell asleep half-way though PA....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!